autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips' New Show on Velocity - Competition Ready + FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUM!

Congrats Mike, great news, cant wait to see the show. Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips' New Show on Velocity - Competition Ready + FREE SHIPPING NO MINIMUM!

Congrats Mike, you've earned this opportunity and recognition! As a complete newbie you took time to speak with me and make sure I was comfortable with a home project. Can't wait to watch the new show with my young son, I'm sure we'll see great examples of work ethic and talent coming together. Best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Mike, looking forward to watching the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Free shipping! No minimum! New TV show! Life is good! Customer for life! Thanks AG!

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding! Cant wait to see it. Your the man Mike.

Thanks for everything you do PBMG.

Post Thanks / Like

hope it will be more about detailing a car than like the other find em, fix em and flip em shows currently on television.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool, I'm looking forward to the show.
    Congratulations too.

What ever happened to Mikes other show where he would detail a car during the 30 minute show and show average people how the products worked?

From all the videos and segments I have seen Mike do, my guess is the show will be very informative.
    Also based on the current videos I don't think this will be an issue, but I hope they keep the pounding background music and over the top fake enthusiasm of "characters" to a minimum.
    Keep doing what you have been doing!

Quote Originally Posted by VW Drew View Post
    hope it will be more about detailing a car than like the other find em, fix em and flip em shows currently on television.
    Well said!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, Mike! You have earned this great opportunity and all of your friends share your excitement. At the Thursday night sessions, you always tell us, "Each one teach one." The world of professional detailing is about take off and soar to new heights. Thanks for everything!

Al Fortuna, Everglades Chapter, BMW CCA

Post Thanks / Like

seriously, will the show air on velocity channel canada, ive checked the program grid for the next 2 weeks and nothing appears and we are in march

Post Thanks / Like

I think the show start sometime in April. Keep checking the forum I'm sure mike will post a link, hope that helps and keep on polishing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast