autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Flex Week at Autogeek!!

I'm sure you guys are aware that Autogeek.net not only has the new Flex PE14-2-150 in stock and ready to ship out, but we're also including over $100 in FREE BONUSES.

-FREE 7" Kompressor Pad of YOUR choice
    -FREE 6" Backing Plate
    -FREE 8oz Wolfgang polish of YOUR choice
    -FREE Flex Polisher Bag
    -AG Bucks Coupon for $20 off your next purchase over $150

Autogeek.net should be known as Flex Central because not only do we have the new PE14-2-150 in stock and ready to ship, all our polisher accessories are also on sale until February 1st.

I can't tell you guys how excited we are to have the new Flex in stock - especially me! I've been wanting to get a rotary polisher for quite some time now, but I wanted to wait for the best and today happened to be that day! I grabbed one first thing this morning so I could take a peak at my new toy. I had high expectations for the build quality of the PE14-2-150 because I have used the Flex XC3401 in the past and it was fantastic. Flex has only the highest build quality standards for their machines so I knew I wouldn't be the least bit disappointed.

First thing I noticed when I grabbed the box was how light it was. Could there really be a powerful machine in there? Lets take a look...

There sure was!

It only weighs 5.6 lbs!

I know when I'm detailing my car I want a machine that is lightweight and is easy to hold. The ergonomics of the Flex PE14-2-150 are great. The machine is lightweight, comfortable to hold, and the acceleration trigger, trigger lock, and speed dial are all within easy reach.

And guess who has tons of them in stock ready to be shipped out? That's right - Autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Flex Week at Autogeek!!

That's what mine will look like once it arrives!

I've been working through Matt and told him to finalize my pre-order and get one on it's way..

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I have a feeling Nick is going to be running out on his lunch break to the garage with that polisher!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Somehow I have a feeling Nick is going to be running out on his lunch break to the garage with that polisher!!

He hasn't replied since showing it off, so we know where he is

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mdb917 View Post

He hasn't replied since showing it off, so we know where he is
    You know that feeling you get when you're in a Mercedes S63 AMG on the German Autobahn and you floor it? The hand made DOHC V8 roars to life, but it's not obvious until you look down at the instrument panel only to see that you've just shifted in to 5th gear at 138 mph. Everything is so smooth and powerful and every part of the car works so well together. No detail is overlooked in an S63 AMG and it doesn't need to be announced that you have the best - because you know you do.

I've never driven a Mercedes S63 AMG on the German Autobahn - But I have used a Flex PE14-2-150 and let me tell you guys - It's the next best thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    You know that feeling you get when you're in a Mercedes S63 AMG on the German Autobahn and you floor it? The hand made DOHC V8 roars to life, but it's not obvious until you look down at the instrument panel only to see that you've just shifted in to 5th gear at 138 mph. Everything is so smooth and powerful and every part of the car works so well together. No detail is overlooked in an S63 AMG and it doesn't need to be announced that you have the best - because you know you do.

I've never driven a Mercedes S63 AMG on the German Autobahn - But I have used a Flex PE14-2-150 and let me tell you guys - It's the next best thing.
    haha I love that...you really made me want to be on the autobahn there for a minute! I can't wait to get mine.

Post Thanks / Like

I so want one of these, but I need to learn how to use a rotary first!
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2 View Post
    I so want one of these, but I need to learn how to use a rotary first!
    Don't be afraid of the rotary, it took me forever to pick one up and try it out. Once I did I realized that as long as you take your time, get in a little practice there is nothing to be scared about! Plus it really speeds up correction jobs!

Post Thanks / Like

Well Meghan I will be at your door shortly to pick up an order.

Maybe you can convince me

Really looking forward to the class tomorrow as well.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Whats with the HUGH banner on the homepage?
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”