autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Dual Action Polisher Class at 2010 Mobile Tech Expo - Clearwater, Florida

Autogeek Classes at 2010 Mobile Tech Expo - Instructor Mike Phillips

***Class Title***

Tips and Techniques to Maximize The Capabilities of the Dual Action Polisher

Date: Thursday January 14th, 2010
    Time: 8:15am to 11:15am

The Mobile Tech Expo will be held at the Harborview Convention Center in Clearwater, Florida

Harborview Convention Center
    300 Cleveland Street
    Clearwater, FL 33756

Registration and Fees
    The fee to attend any of the classes is $20.00, when you arrive at the convention center, go to the Registration Desk and after you pay the $20.00 fee you will receive an Orange Wrist Band that will allow you to attend any of the classes on Thursday.

***Class Description***
    Tips and Techniques to Maximize The Capabilities of the Dual Action Polisher
    In this seminar you will go over the tips and techniques to maximize the capabilities of the popular dual action polishers with emphasis on removing paint defects, maximizing gloss & sealing paint with one tool. Focusing on reducing time and labor associated with rotary buffers while turning out swirl free results.

Instructor: Mike Phillips
    Company: Autogeek.net

Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher
    Meguiar's G110v2 Dual Action Polisher
    Griot's Garage Random Orbital Polisher

For more information visit,

Homepage: Mobil Tech Expo 2010

Event Schedule
    Thursday Schedule
    Friday Schedule
    Saturday Schedule
    Sunday Schedule

See you there!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Dual Action Polisher Class at 2010 Mobile Tech Expo - Clearwater, Florida

Would love to go But not enough notice...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dual Action Polisher Class at 2010 Mobile Tech Expo - Clearwater, Florida

This looks really interesting and timely. I went to the show site and checked it out. The show is advertised as trade only and they require a business card for pre-registration Will the $20.00 at the door suffice as a business card?

I am in Florida now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by feslope View Post
    This looks really interesting and timely. I went to the show site and checked it out. The show is advertised as trade only and they require a business card for pre-registration Will the $20.00 at the door suffice as a business card?

I am in Florida now.
    Call 727-531-7885 and ask them about getting in, I am sure you can get in the door. If not and you really want to join us, send me a PM and I will get you in.

Mike Phillips

Just a follow-up...

Mobile Tech Expo Open to the Public

I just talked to Kevin Halewood who is in charge of this event and he said that this is a Trade Show for the Detailing and Reconditioning industry but the Mobile Tech Expo is open to the public. There are certain criteria that relates to how it is promoted that has to be met for certain aspects of the show but anyone interested in detailing can attend any of the classes on Thursday after they pay the attendance fee of $20.00 at the registration booth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Just a follow-up...

Mobile Tech Expo Open to the Public

I just talked to Kevin Halewood who is in charge of this event and he said that this is a Trade Show for the Detailing and Reconditioning industry but the Mobile Tech Expo is open to the public. There are certain criteria that relates to how it is promoted that has to be met for certain aspects of the show but anyone interested in detailing can attend any of the classes on Thursday after they pay the attendance fee of $20.00 at the registration booth.

Room reserved, see you there!!

Mike Phillips

Just arrived into Clearwater about a half hour ago, set-up starts at 7:00am tomorrow morning and this class starts at 8:15am!

If you're from the AG forum be sure to say high or stop by the Autogeek Booth on Friday or Saturday as myself, Meghan and Dwayne will be on hand throughout the event.