autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Start Blogging

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Start Blogging

I like to announce our new addition to the forum the Autogeekonline Blog. Blogs are like diary’s you can share with the world and invite responses to your favorite topics of discussion.

How do I publish and article or comment to the blog?
    Your comments will be posted immediately on the blog-
    http://autogeekonline.net/blog/
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on the new addition. I see everyday AG continues to hit the floor running with fresh ideas, new items,polls, sales and now blogs .

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Joe.p here....as far as offering updates on products...a great Internet experience like forums and blogs now...

Trying to make customer's more comfortable with their purchase...I give AutoGeek a A+ for this....they try to bring their online community closer...and family like...This is one friendly place...AG is always coming up with new Ideas....

AL

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!!! This is one of the reasons we moved, to bring you better service, wider product selection, and great customer service! You keep your suggestions coming in, we aim to please and love all of the ideas you help us with, ever customer has had a part in our growth and future development.
    You see something missing, something that needs a little help, or something that needs to change, let us know, that's what we are here for.

Post Thanks / Like
    So can we talk about pretty much anything, like how the Twins are pissing me off right now when they strand two runners. Grr.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are these twins you speaking of ?

btw,I have paulie on my cell phone voice mail..it's kinda of funny because people don't know to what expect when they hear his recorded voice.

he says... this phone is bugged don't say nothing about the place or the other place either.. or the guy from the place ..The voice mail is in paulies voice entirely...i down loaded it from HBOs web site in case your interested.

There agent was Employee of the city of chicago and owner of a major $$ making hotdog stand (Demon Dogs) by Depaul University, He is also the manager for Adreana and Furio two of the actors from sopranos, also the manager of the band chicago..just thought you might like to know..

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Start Blogging

oh, exciting,I'm new here~~