autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek New Site!

Hey everyone!

Well as some of you have noticed, our site is undergoing some changes and I'd like to provide an update on that, but first I wanted to apologize for the delay in getting back with all of you. It's very unfortunate that up until today, I simply hadn't seen this thread - our website updates have proven to be more time-consuming than we'd hoped and it's taken quite a bit of legwork from everyone (and we mean everyone!) in the company to get things going. As soon as it was brought to my attention, we put our heads together to make sure all of your comments were addressed and questions answered.

The next thing I wanted to address was the fact that the forum seems "neglected", for lack of a better term. The AutogeekOnline forum was a huge passion of Mike Phillips' and since his departure, we agree and acknowledge that conversations have somewhat slowed. We will make sure we get some attention to the forum (although we know nobody can ever really replace Mike Phillips!), and in the meantime, we thank our regular forum members for your loyalty and for keeping the conversation of car care and detailing going in our absence.

Now onto our website changes. To put it very simply, Autogeek.com needed a facelift. We've been working closely with a marketing agency and we all agreed that it was time - we've had the same look for years now and it was time to upgrade! We know change is unsettling, but we're so, so excited to be able to share our progress and updates with our customers.

As some members have pointed out, our search feature is now working correctly and will direct you right to the product you are searching immediately. We have noticed that if an item is not in stock, it won't show up in search results, but that should be fixed today. We are experiencing a lot of glitches and we cannot thank you enough for your patience while we tweak a few things. We're already working on a newer version with enhanced user capabilities and navigation to make things even easier for you.

We've found that our biggest resource when it comes to tracking down these errors is YOU - and we want to hear it! If you come across anything that is not working properly or you think could be updated, please let us know and we can get to work immediately. You can send any and all emails directly to me at Meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net. While we have a whole team working around the clock to fix these issues, some things may slip by us and your input is very valuable and can only help!

And lastly I wanted to touch on the comments regarding our customer service. We have always prided ourselves on having (no lie!) the best customer service in any ecommerce industry and we were very disappointed to hear that some of you have received less-than-stellar service. There is no excuse for that and we'll work again with our customer service representatives to ensure this doesn't happen going forward. However, if you do receive customer service that you find unsatisfactory, please reach out to me directly at 772-247-3483 or our Customer Service Manager, Michael, at 772-247-3421.

We are continuously working to improve the overall atmosphere of Autogeek, including the forum, our new website, and customer service, and your comments will not be ignored. Thank you again for your loyalty to Autogeek and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you all for many great years of forum participation, the Autogeek family appreciates all of you, it seems like just yesterday we launched this forum!

Keep Shining!
    Meghan

2. Thanks Azure, oneheadlite, The Guz, dgage, Coatingsarecrack and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Bruno Soares, Azure, Jayfro, The Guz, dgage and 5 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek New Site!

Thanks Meghan.

People don’t like change and when change happens people don’t know what to do but complain Autogeek New Site!. We all have to move on. It’s part of life.

I don’t mind the changes. It adds a more modern look to Autogeek.

With regards to customer service I have nothing but good experiences. Lashawn and Nicholas have taken care of any technical questions.

4. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post

when change happens people don’t know what to do but complain Autogeek New Site!.
    I think you need a reality check-- thats a blanket statement and not true
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Agree to disagree.

7. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If it wasn't for those that complained, some of the shortcomings would have gone unnoticed. Sometimes change is not beneficial or needed, sometimes it is.

When change occurs, bugs tend to happen and sometimes it is up to the customer to point these out.

So you can laugh at the complainers, but they are helping point out the flaws so Autogeek can overcome these obstacles and succeed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

9. Likes Coatingsarecrack, opie, luckydawg, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    If it wasn't for those that complained, some of the shortcomings would have gone unnoticed. Sometimes change is not beneficial or needed, sometimes it is.

When change occurs, bugs tend to happen and sometimes it is up to the customer to point these out.

So you can laugh at the complainers, but they are helping point out the flaws so Autogeek can overcome these obstacles and succeed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

With as many pages as we have on our site the only way to can find all the issues if with help. So we GLADLY take it and EXTREMELY appreciate it!

11. Likes opie, DETAILROOKIE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    With as many pages as we have on our site the only way to can find all the issues if with help. So we GLADLY take it and EXTREMELY appreciate it!
    Sent you a PM
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

I assume this thread is in response to the one I posted in the Customer Comments section; just curious as to why it was moved to the moderator’s corner?
    Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shane731 View Post
    I assume this thread is in response to the one I posted in the Customer Comments section; just curious as to why it was moved to the moderator’s corner?
    The thread was not moved- it was deleted, you can probably figure out why

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    I agree with that statement; as a blanket statement it's just not true. Not every customer experiences the web site in the exact same way; AGO's marketing agency can confirm.

16. Thanks luckydawg thanked for this post
    Likes luckydawg liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast