autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Update

Post Thanks / Like

COVID-19 Update

COVID-19 Update

Here’s What We’re Doing:

In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to take a moment and update our customers on the measures we’re taking to ensure both our employees and our customers are as protected as possible from this virus.

1. Warehouse Sanitization Procedures – To limit exposure, we’ve closed our front lobby to customer pick up orders. We are still shipping and with delivery typically taking just one day in Florida, many of our Florida customers are receiving their orders on time. At the end of each day our warehouse and offices are being sanitized using the proper cleaning materials to prepare for the next day.

2. Employee Care – Autogeek wouldn’t be where we are today without our fantastic employees and we want to make sure they’re safe during these times. If it happens that any of our employees start to experience any symptoms have been asked to stay home, with full pay, during their recovery time and to limit exposure to other employees. We will 100% support our staff through this. We also have most office employees working from home to further limit exposure.

We want to assure our customers that while this is an unprecedented situation, we are doing our best to make sure our day-to-day service is not interrupted, for a long as it is feasible. We don’t expect any delay in shipping orders and we welcome our customers to contact us with any questions! Thank you for your continue support and we hope you all stay safe!

UPDATED APRIL 1st, 2020

Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in observance of social distancing, our warehouse and offices are not running with full staff. We are experiencing delays of 48-72 hours from order processing to shipment. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have an order that absolutely must ship as soon as possible, please send your order number to Meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net and we will get it out for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions!
    Over our 20 years in business we have truly appreciated your loyalty and support, we hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy!

2. Thanks PEAD19, Thomkirby, Diner thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: COVID-19 Update

Thank you for the update. Take care and stay safe!

Post Thanks / Like

Detailing can be a good "social distancing" activity, but you gotta stay safe! Way to look out for your people!

Post Thanks / Like

This is great news! Please stay safe and healthy, thank you for taking care of your employees and as an extension their families. I’m glad to put my hard earned dollars into a company like Autogeek!

I work full time at a Starbucks, while doing detailing on the side(although it’s on hold as of now). Anyway, they’ve offered us a benefits package similar to this so that we can take the time to “social distance” rest up and be aware of any symptoms any of us are feeling.

I’m glad to hear you will provide similar care for them! You and all of AG are doing such a great job for all of us! Thank you!
    Alumni Autogeek's first ever Roadshow Detailing Class Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update!

I placed an order recently, and will continue to support the fine folks at Autogeek.

Stay safe out there!

Post Thanks / Like

Just received my most recent purchase today, and its reassuring to know Autogeek is doing their part. Not opening it yet because its been handled alot in the delivery process. It snowed today, so its nothing I can use right now anyway. Eager to try the Hybrid Solutions products though!

8. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear this. Stay safe all!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DMiglio View Post
    This is great news! Please stay safe and healthy, thank you for taking care of your employees and as an extension their families. I’m glad to put my hard earned dollars into a company like Autogeek!

I work full time at a Starbucks, while doing detailing on the side(although it’s on hold as of now). Anyway, they’ve offered us a benefits package similar to this so that we can take the time to “social distance” rest up and be aware of any symptoms any of us are feeling.

I’m glad to hear you will provide similar care for them! You and all of AG are doing such a great job for all of us! Thank you!
    Our staff's health is our number one concern, today is our first full day running with just warehouse crew in the building. They are all separated with dividers and plenty of space between them.
    We are making sure they are comfortable in their working environment and going to have a social distancing Pizza party at lunch today!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Thanks for the update!

I placed an order recently, and will continue to support the fine folks at Autogeek.

Stay safe out there!
    Sir we appreciate your support!

Quote Originally Posted by PEAD19 View Post
    Just received my most recent purchase today, and its reassuring to know Autogeek is doing their part. Not opening it yet because its been handled alot in the delivery process. It snowed today, so its nothing I can use right now anyway. Eager to try the Hybrid Solutions products though!
    Sorry to hear about that snow, we are down here in shorts sweating if that makes you feel better!

Post Thanks / Like

People are a #1 resource. Everything else follows. Glad to see you have a excellent plan in place.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

13. Likes pilotpip liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast