autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Update

Post Thanks / Like

Re: COVID-19 Update

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    People are a #1 resource. Everything else follows. Glad to see you have a excellent plan in place.
    Happy to report all is running very smooth with such a large adjustment you expect some issues but our staff has been handling it with grace!
    We did cheat and do a trial run before we moved everyone to iron our any kinks, as a company one thing we do a lot of is - PREPARING!
    With the hurricanes in Florida we have been a company that works on "plans" and if you have a plan in place chance of success goes up!
    I will speak for the company when I say THANK YOU for everyone for your loyal support and hanging in with us during this difficult time.
    Keep safe and healthy and if you need anything you know how to reach me!

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m glad that Autogeek has the care and respect for their employees like they do. I give all my Business to them. To all the employees thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dano shine View Post
    I’m glad that Autogeek has the care and respect for their employees like they do. I give all my Business to them. To all the employees thank you!
    Appreciate your support, we will continue to operate this way as long as it is safe for our employees.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear you are taking care of the employees at AG, although it's no surprise because that is reflected in how well they treat us! I'm continuing to support the AG family in spirit and my hard earned dollars too. Of course the 50% off sale of some of my favorite products brought me back in even after an order on the 16th .

Post Thanks / Like

April 1st UPDATE

Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in observance of social distancing, our warehouse and offices are not running with full staff. We are experiencing delays of 48-72 hours from order processing to shipment. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have an order that absolutely must ship as soon as possible, please send your order number to Meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net and we will get it out for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions!
    Over our 20 years in business we have truly appreciated your loyalty and support, we hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy!

7. Thanks Thomkirby, mbkite, PaulMys, Coatingsarecrack, BillE and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Stay safe all.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    April 1st UPDATE

Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in observance of social distancing, our warehouse and offices are not running with full staff. We are experiencing delays of 48-72 hours from order processing to shipment. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have an order that absolutely must ship as soon as possible, please send your order number to Meghan@palmbeachmotoring.net and we will get it out for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions!
    Over our 20 years in business we have truly appreciated your loyalty and support, we hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy!
    Thank you for the post, Meghan.

As a customer though, allow me put my own spin on it:

AG is experiencing the same hardships as the rest of the country.

If you have a problem with delayed shipping, please get your head screwed on straight and think of OTHERS instead of yourself.

Life has changed, and if you can't get your favorite wax, QD, or leather cleaner as quick as you used to be able to before this crisis, TOUGH.

Safety of employees comes first, not the timely shipping of microfiber towels.

Just my take.......
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

10. Likes vobro, bofh, pilotpip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bravo!

Agreed even though due to current times I’m in no position to place any orders.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

If you have a problem with delayed shipping, please get your head screwed on straight and think of OTHERS instead of yourself.

Life has changed, and if you can't get your favorite wax, QD, or leather cleaner as quick as you used to be able to before this crisis, TOUGH.

Just my take.......
    I get their may be a one off of someone who does this for work and the job is time sensitive but as for most of us.... well what Paul said....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

Just my take.......
    One would think that would be everyone's top priority but we have gotten some grief and it is not from Professional Detailers.
    I have always said - we sell car wax not insulin, we are not saving lives, just shining up some cars!
    Are employees safety and health will ALWAYS come first and we will not bend on that. I appreciate all of your support, we will all get through this together!

14. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast