autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your forum account is approved

This seems like it has turned into some kind of contest. I, nor my wife, will ever make 3mil or 10mil in a year, unless you're saying that we'll save that much money in our lifetime, which is probably also not true. We're just regular people, we don't strive to live the kind of lifestyle that would need to be supported by having x amount of dollars.

I will say that I had no idea that any detailer could make in excess of $500k in a year, which it sounds like what you are saying. I personally know one of the well known "internet superstar" detailers who is somewhat local to me. I know he makes good coin, but I don't think it's ANYWHERE near that, actually I don't think it's anywhere near half that.

Post Thanks / Like

You would be surprised lol. You wouldn’t think someone would make 100k year by just standing in line but it happens lol. I will say keep pushing and you will get there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I don't really know what to make of that. And, yes, I would be surprised because like I said I'm 53 years old and I have a pretty firm grasp on what people make, what certain occupations are capable of making and where that salary stands compared to others. And like I said, I'm 53 years old. My wife is 51. My wife has 7-8 years of work left, I'll run this business until my son no longer participate and I get tired of doing it and then I'll sell it lock stock and barrel. I have no inclination to "get there." We will completely retire in 7-8 years with more than enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our lives because despite being high earners we live off far less than we make and that's how we've managed to save for retirement and live debt free. And it's not with 3 million or 10 million in retirement savings. And I'm not sure why I would lol about any of that. Getting to some magical number of 10 million is not a game we've ever thought of participating in. We've had our "number" for many years. Our number is south of the lowest number you said.

You keep plugging away though, it sounds like you have many years left.

Post Thanks / Like

This discussion seems a little off topic for this particular thread and I'm sorry I got it off topic. If anybody would like to discuss any of this further with me, please feel free to PM me. Thanks and sorry to derail this.

Post Thanks / Like

Your forum account is approved

Yes one would but it’s all in the person. I live by the code I’ll rest when I’m dead. Lol I have no worries in the world. I’m sure Bill Gates could stop working but does he? I have a neighbor that owns a day car center that lives in a $4million house. She goes to work every morning so it’s only on you how far you want to go lol. All my convos are off topic lol so hey. I don’t have to throw out numbers. I’ve yet to speak on how much I make. While it is pretty high and a lot higher than most detailers. I didn’t speak much on it but I successfully got you to spill all the tea (as my wife would say) with just to simple question. Im not saying that to down talk you just making a point. We are a pretty large company. We hundreds of Corp customers, private customers, along with government customers. That’s why you think outside the box and not just have a tunnel view. I have buddies in NY that charge $1,500 per car and a basic wash is $300 it’s how you master your craft. Im going out for brunch take it easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, I'm Nizam Ali joined this forum yesterday,
    hoping to get and share my knowledge with all of you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123