autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Killrwheels .... Signing Off 1-1-2017

I am a saddened to let you all know that my last day officially representing Autogeek will be 12/31/2016. I will hand over the responsibility of Moderator and Internet Consultant to my fellow friends and associates at Autogeek. It is amazing to look back and realize that I started this role while Bob and Jason were committing to and ultimately designing the AutogeekOnline forum. I believe I was the very first Moderator and also responsible for outside forums like the CorvetteForum. Its been approximately thirteen years doing this in the evenings, holidays, and weekends.

I wish you all the best in car care products and hope you will continue to make this forum one of the premiere forums for car care. Try to respect each other and try to see each others point of view. I learned so much around the hobby of detailing simply by watching each of you and the idea's you shared. No one is ever too old to learn a new trick ... or try a new product.

In order to leave on a good note, I thought it would be nice to share with you some interesting tidbits about me and Autogeek and this very forum.

1. We never look to remove anyone from this forum, just the opposite infact. You have to seriously try to be banned ... even minor discretions are often removed with a simple personal warning.
    2. I have attended each and every Detailfest since the very first one. I detailed Bob's daughter's car at the first DF with a friend. I have never seen the complete Car Show at any Detailfest since 1st.
    3. Bob McKee and I shared a love of Corvettes and teamed up thru Jason Sierra while they still had the Driver's Seat Stores. Circa late 2002.
    4. Pinnacle, Zymol, P21S, Detailers Pride, Mothers, Megs and Platinum were some of the many brands available when I started at Autogeek.
    5. Mike Phillips was still at Meg's and running their forum in addition to his other duties with them. He always made himself available and stood by his techniques with facts and reasoning.
    6. My favorite all time wax is Souveran Paste by Pinnacle. Favorite Sealant was Four Star UPP. Favorite and current coating Wolfgang Uber Coating. Menzerna still for polishes.
    9. Favorite Tool = Metro MasterBlaster, Favorite Buffer = Flex 3401, Most Used Detailing Tool = Speedway (formerly Daytona) Speed Brush , and I would most like to own a Rupe's Ibrid Short Neck

Well I could go on and on .... but that's not the point. Things change, nothing is constant, and I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Before signing off this Saturday I would like to thank many and hope I didn't miss too many .... Bob McKee, Juan Sierra, Meghan Portier, Nick Rutter, Bobby, Ray-Ray, Joanne, Mike Phillips, Todd Helmes, Paul, Bryan, Danielle, Sara and more of the Autogeek family. May you all be blessed with health, happiness, and love.

Scott

Scott

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Killrwheels .... Signing Off 1-1-2017

All the best, strange the recent exodus of people from AG since the takeover. Wonder whos next.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to see you go Scott.

You'll be missed.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow and all the best!!

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zubair View Post
    All the best, strange the recent exodus of people from AG since the takeover. Wonder whos next.
    And Autopia, too.....makes you wonder

Post Thanks / Like

what the heck is going on around here?! PBMG gets bought out. then nick leaves. next it's ray. and then you are parting ways as well. good luck scott, thanks for being reasonable and help build a solid forum/community...

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck in your future endeavors! You are most definitely an original AUTOGEEK!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Scott, take care and all the best. Thank you for your help.
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

All the best Scott!
    Get Detailed!

Post Thanks / Like

Take care Scott.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast