autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Killrwheels .... Signing Off 1-1-2017

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and well wishes. It is bitter sweet and I appreciate the comments of support and all the likes I received this week.

It isn't important as to the reasons of departure, but I will offer I was a dedicated employee for 13 years. That, and I will continue on as such until the end on 12/31. Change isn't always comfortable but it is constant and will continue to help shape the forum and store. I enjoyed my role and the support from Bob, Jason, Nick, and Meghan.

I will still visit the forum as a spectator and feel great that I was able to help mold it into what it is now today ......

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Well not sure who's fielding emails at AG these days but in the promo before Christmas, the first portion of the 20% off and free shipping, it was said you'd get a free mf wash pad with your order. I placed a 2nd order the following day as the sale was extended. I didn't receive a towel with either order and I sent an email but didn't get a response back. Is it the end of the world, ofcoarse not but a little detail like this was never forgotten back in the day. I did receive all my products and my free samples though, thank you for that
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well not sure who's fielding emails at AG these days but in the promo before Christmas, the first portion of the 20% off and free shipping, it was said you'd get a free mf wash pad with your order. I placed a 2nd order the following day as the sale was extended. I didn't receive a towel with either order and I sent an email but didn't get a response back. Is it the end of the world, ofcoarse not but a little detail like this was never forgotten back in the day. I did receive all my products and my free samples though, thank you for that
    Are you in the right thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaretr1 View Post
    I dont know a lot of details, but I heard that they simply want moderators to be actual employees of the company going forward. Nick is going to work for Bob directly. Pat and Scott if I am not mistaken were not employees, just volunteer moderators, and I am sure they are still welcome to contribute to the forum.

Keep in mind this is a business. When we heard Meghan and Jason left, many thought it was the end of the world. Things hardly changed. Now Bob sold and Nick is leaving, but Meghan and Jason are back. Things change.

In the end, as long as they keep offering great products, great service (which I have not seen diminished in any way) and competitive prices, as long as the friendliest forum on all of the interwebs, my business isnt going anywhere.
    Please see the red....

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Thank you all for the kind thoughts and well wishes. It is bitter sweet and I appreciate the comments of support and all the likes I received this week.

It isn't important as to the reasons of departure, but I will offer I was a dedicated employee for 13 years. That, and I will continue on as such until the end on 12/31. Change isn't always comfortable but it is constant and will continue to help shape the forum and store. I enjoyed my role and the support from Bob, Jason, Nick, and Meghan.

I will still visit the forum as a spectator and feel great that I was able to help mold it into what it is now today ......

Post Thanks / Like

A lot has changed here since i last logged on . I was here when this forum was started myself and AL-53 had a lot of good times here with you .. and you loved your corvettes and souveran thats for sure.. i hope to see you arond the next time i log on until then ..

You and your Family have a safe and Happy New Year!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, it definitely seems like something is up. Better make sure ag/pbmg keeps there head on a swivel. Lots of competitors out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BTLew81 View Post
    Well, it definitely seems like something is up. Better make sure ag/pbmg keeps there head on a swivel. Lots of competitors out there.
    They look pretty well staffed in this Christmas picture Meghan posted.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-autogeek.html
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

with any business that changes ownership new ideas/changes sometimes happen which will help cut cost/waste money. let's hope the best for AG's employees because ultimately they are on the ones that made it what it is today. obviously, at some point if some (no one in particular) aren't happy with the changes then they decide to move on...

one thing of concern would be this forum, it's such a benefit to so many and would be a shame if it was gone...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on the next adventure.

I'm fairly new here but have been lurking for a while. My previous job had some interesting changes the last few years and detailing my cars after work actually became therapy for me. I have a new job now but still have the detailing bug in me. This forum and all the helpful people on it has helped me tremendously and was why I bought my GG6(and other items) at Autogeek despite knowing I could by it cheaper elsewhere.

Thanks for all of the help.

Post Thanks / Like

Another lesser known fact...

Many of you may use or hear the term jeweling... It was a term I started using to talk about a dedicated rotary polishing step that was even finer than finer to help combat swirl marks and really push the gloss up... circa 2007. However, I was not the first to use this term... The first to use this term was in fact Killrwheels...

You have been a staple of detailing forums since I can remember and certainly another era draws to a close. You will be missed, but with those who know you will not be forgotten.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast