autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Memorial Day Shipping

First and foremost, thank you for your continued support of Autogeek.com. We wouldn't be where we are without the support of our loyal customers.

Competition Ready, our very own TV show on Velocity Network, plus a handful of Memorial Day sales brought in a "little" extra business over the weekend, so you might have noticed shipping delays with any orders you placed during this time. We can't thank you enough for your patience as we worked from 7:30am to 9:00pm every day this week to get caught up. Our staff is the best in the business, and we're thankful to have such a loyal team.

Now we expect some of you to be frustrated, there's no doubt about it, so if any delays ruined your day, or even your week, and you can't fathom the thought of having to wait an extra day or two for an order you placed during an awesome sale such as the one we had last weekend, please send me a PM so I can try my best to turn that frown upside down!

Please know that we worked our butts off to get as many packages shipped out as we could each day. How many? Well, on Monday (yes, we worked the holiday) we had 2 UPS tractor trailers and 2 FedEx tractor trailers. That's double what we normally have. We had 2 of each all week. How many packages fill up four tractor trailers? A lot.

2 UPS and 2 FedEx Tractor Trailers

Lucas, who spends most of his time receiving and unloading shipments from our vendors, spent most of the week transporting pallets of orders to each respective trailer:

Once again, THANK YOU!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Memorial Day Shipping

The overall customer service AG gives is second to none. And I mean that. Good job, Nick!
    Mike Honcho

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome customer service as always Nick!!!

Now that's a lot of orders!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

GEEESH!! You guys have as much of a sickness as we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Nick, Thanks to you and your crew for all your hard work. I got my package in yesterday but just opened it a few minutes ago, the extra freebie gifts were awesome. Whenever I get mystery gifts from you folks, there are always some I can use, some I don't need. But I always try to figure out a friend to give them to and direct them to Autogeek, in turn you get new customers! But I always warn them AG is a addiction. Thanks again, and since 4th of July is on a Monday give your people a long weekend off, they deserve it!

Post Thanks / Like

nick, glad to see you and the whole crew busy, keep doing what you all do best and thanks for the awesome customer service...
    i am the jump starter.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a similar experience with a previous sale and AG stepped up which was appreciated.

Its to bad UPS only ships Monday - Friday unlike the other two main carriers.

Post Thanks / Like

Always worth the wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuffinBuff View Post
    I had a similar experience with a previous sale and AG stepped up which was appreciated.

Its to bad UPS only ships Monday - Friday unlike the other two main carriers.
    That's a great point! Once it leaves their premise it's out of AG's control when we get it.
    Mike Honcho

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Nick and AG team! This is exactly why you guys are top notch in my mind. Busting your butts to ensure people are happy and when some raise concern you go above and beyond to try and make it right.

Thanks again!
    A year from now, you'll wish you started today.

@utopiandetailing on Instagram.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast