autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!

Do you have an RV or detail RV's on a regular basis? We're looking for 3 talented individuals who would be interested in testing out and reviewing the entire line of McKee's RV detailing products!

If you have what it takes reply to this thread with "I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum" and you will be entered to win!

The 3 winners will be announced on Friday.

McKee's RV

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!

I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum. We have a travel trailer and I would LOVE to use your new McKees RV products on our travel trailer.

I am a woman that loves detailing our cars ,jet skis and travel trailer. I have always used products designed for use on our jet skis or cars on our travel trailer and I always wondered why there wasn't products made especially for RV' s and travel trailers. Now there are actually products made especially for RV / Travel trailers!! I am sooooo excited to see these new products are now available for use on RV/Travel trailers.

Thank for the opportunity to enter this contest , as I would LOVE to try out the products and gladly write reviews (and post pictures of course) of the products used in my detailing process. I continue purchasing detailing products and equipment from Autogeek, as I am continiung to learn and hone my detailing skills.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!

In Texas ,the heat can be brutal so I am looking for quality products to use on this travel trailer to protect it and keep it looking brand new. Here is one picture of our travel trailer.

We live on the Gulf Coast and , for example, one of the places we travel is to Florida to spend time camping for several weeks on the Florida Emerald coast. Thus, good products are needed to protect our our T.T. so I am excited about the possibility of trying these new products out and reporting on their effectiveness in our salt air climate. Again, "I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

"I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum"

I have a 2000 24' Fleetwood Wilderness

Post Thanks / Like

I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum, My father has a fifth wheel trailer that I would do a complete detail on and post a review for my fellow members here on AG!
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttyVette View Post
    In Texas ,the heat can be brutal so I am looking for quality products to use on this travel trailer to protect it and keep it looking brand new. Here is one picture of our travel trailer.

We live on the Gulf Coast and , for example, one of the places we travel is to Florida to spend time camping for several weeks on the Florida Emerald coast. Thus, good products are needed to protect our our T.T. so I am excited about the possibility of trying these new products out and reporting on their effectiveness in our salt air climate. Again, "I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum"
    Also, my B.I.L. has a 30 feet RV that I can detail too..if you want an RV not a TT detailed..although I would do both RV and TT for the product demonstration. Anyways, thanks for the contest and chance to win these products no matter if I am chosen or not.

Post Thanks / Like

"I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum" I do at least 3 RV's a month...also do Campers and Coaches
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

No rv for me, but a little food for thought. The name should be changed to McKee's RV's - everyone loves a good rhyme

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!

I am considering McKee's RV products for our Entegra motorhome, if you want to give them to me...All the better. I can stop asking questions on which product I need for a specific application, test them, and tell you!
    Put me in the mix please!!
    43' Class A

Post Thanks / Like

I want to try McKee's RV products. We currently have a 38' fifth wheel that we recently acquired. It is a slightly used unit that needs some TLC. In Colorado, we not only have to deal with all four seasons, we also have over 300 sunny days a year. As everyone knows, the sun is harsh on RVs, and being in Colorado, the altitude allows the luxury of being that much closer to it and all of it's detriment. Thank you for this opportunity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast