autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

Count me in for a review!
    I've been using Max Wax, as well as BF TPnS, Wet Diamond and Midnight Sun. Based on the BF rep, I'm anxious to try the trim & tire sealant.
    Thanks for the offer!

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I've only used Blackfire leather conditioner, works much better than my GC guys stuff.

I'm really interested to try the trim sealant as every other product I've tried won't last on my rear step!

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite DP product is Xtreme foam shampoo. I would really like to try the new DP wash and wax for that reason.

I have never tried a Blackfire product, and I am most intrigued by the Blackfire Blackice because I have a black car, and their Wet Diamond sealant, for my red, yellow,white and blue, and beige cars.

The Total Trim and Tire will be interesting to compare to the ones I have used.

I would really look forward to reviewing both with pics.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite DP product is Max Wax, it is truly a beauty wax and the results wow me everytime. IMO, the most underrated wax out there! Max Wax is my favorite but I also use the Gloss Tire Gel and Interior Protectant with great results! I have not tried any products from the BLACKFIRE line, but
    Total Trim and Tire Sealant would be a good start

I would love to try both of these products. DP Power Wash sounds amazing because everytime I detail a car, I use my Autogeek foam gun, sounds like the perfect product for my maintenance washes. I LOVE FOAM!!! The Total Trim and Tire Sealant sounds awesome because I've never used a trim or tire sealant before, just a dressing. It would be great to add to my arsenal for that longer lasting protection! I promise to do a review!

Thanks for the contest Autogeek!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in for a review also!

My favorite DP product would have to Wheel Glaze! First of all the ease of application is one of the best features, with the after-effect being the top! Who doesn't love wheels that 1. Look twice as good as when coated 2. Are twice as easy to clean without all of the added brake dust and grime!

My favorite Blackfire product would have to be the Midnight Sun Instant Detailer, for one reason, the SHINE! Having mobile crews on the road all the time, I searched high and low for a quick detailer that was actually worth buying, and BOOM! I found Midnight Sun on a random browse on AG, a few days later and my Transit's (Mobile service vehicles) are looking Amazing! (With a capital A) These days, there is an endless selection of products to choose from, and I just happened to find the one that met my needs, (an amazing quick detailer in short words). +1
    Louisville Luxury Automotive Detailing, Ronnie Gregory
    3613 Freedom Way, Louisville Ky 40229
    http://www.louisvilleluxurydetailing.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to compare it to my Wolfgang Trim Sealant and also compare it to my DP Glossy Rinse-less wash.
    I'm sure it works well, I'd give a full review, something I love doing for others

Good luck all!
    cajundetailingbykevin.com
    vpcajun@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Total is the day, good luck everyone. 5 lucky winners is mad generous!

Post Thanks / Like

I will give a review.

I'am looking forward to using the BLACKFIRE total trim and tire sealant

Post Thanks / Like

I love the Blackfire interior protectant. It makes my black mustang dash really clean up awesome.

Come on Nick, Pick me this time. lol

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RobertJ34 View Post
    I have only used one from BLACKFIRE- and that was Wet Diamond Polymer Spray--gave it a nice shine on top of an existing sealant I had on my fathers car, as well as very slick

For DP, I've used the Poli-Coat Sealant, Coating Prep polish, Paint Coating, Final Gloss quick detailer, Wheel Cleaner and Rinseless wash and gloss....

BIG fan of the final gloss quick detailer, I use it mainly as a drying aid. I love it.

Used the Poli-Coat sealant a few times and I love it. So easy to use, great protection so far (have this on my GFs Jeep and 2 friends car I have detailed)

The paint coating was used on my buddies GFs SUV. That turned out very nice IMO. Easy to use, easy wipe off. Great shine.

Yes, I promise to post a review!

Thanks Nick & AG for the opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
    I would absolutely love to try both of these products actually. I've heard nothing but good things from both of them. I'm fairly new to detailing but have great interest in it and love the feeling of a finished car or truck with no (or almost no) flaws! I've recently conjured up the bravery to detail one of my family member's "show cars." and ended up getting second. I was able to get the score sheet and looked at the scores to determine what i needed to work on the most. The paint got great remarks but despite the hours i put in working under the hood and wheel wells of this corvette, the marks seemed to be lowest on these areas. I used the meguiar's ultimate black and i thought it looked great but i guess it didn't look good enough. I personally have a silverado and used the ultimate black on the trim on it, it lasted about a week. So the total trim and tire sealant would be amazing to try out. I buy most of the stuff i use from a local auto parts store just because they have the meguiar's mirror glaze products, and that seems to be the best that i've found around here that i can get over the counter.

I did end up getting backing plates and pads from AG though very recently and plan on getting a few other products but it would definitely be nice to try them out before making the purchases. I do this on the side to keep my busy when i don't have my kids, so I'm usually doing a car or two over the weekend. If not then i'll go grab a family members car and work on it for them just to practice. One thing i've wanted to try is a good (non OTC) carnauba wax. I'm using the hi tech yellow wax right now, but would like to try something a bit better and have heard great reviews about the Detailer's max wax, so hopefully i'll be able to try that one of these days. Would love to get the blackfire blackice hybrid monton but that's just a bit out of my price range for a wax i think, even though it would probably bring much better results. In August, i will have a 69 Camaro SS at my house for about a week (so i can work on it after work and nights) to get it ready for a local show. Its Huggar Orange, so i think a good carnauba wax would help bring out the depth a bit more and make it more "Warm" looking. Also looking for a good tire dressing anyway. I'm using the endurance right now and endurance should not be its name as it seems to last about a day or two!

Anyway, i love this site and all the info everyone provides, its truly been a blessing to get involved with it and have questions answered from such knowledgable people! I don't post all that much because I feel like some of my questions are dumb but i read a lot of the info here to get most of them answered! and just for a fun "reflection shot" here's a pic for ya'll (if it doesn't offend anyone of course, if it does feel free to remove it but good lord its a kid), Truck is my silverado that i polished this spring, and looking forward to doing it again soon, all i did to it for this pic wash/dry. You can call out my newbie status by the orange peel effect going on i'm sure. Its just an iPhone unfiltered pic so not the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin Rogue View Post
    I would love to test out these products. I have not used either brand. I'm interested in both.

I have a bottle of Black Magic soap I bought at Walmart on a whim before I discovered AGO.

Right now I don't have a tire dressing as my go to.

These will be used on my new '14 Nissan Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    My favorite Blackfire Products are the SRC Compound and Polish because I was able to achieve this:

I also have a sample of their Total Eclipse Tire and Wheel Cleaner. It works great on getting stubborn break dust off the red brake calipers.

I've never used any DP products simply because I'm trying to use up existing stock in my cupboard, but I'd really like to try:

- Bug Scrubber
    - Interior Cleaner
    - Engine Degreaser
    - Wheel Coating
    - Max Wax
    Quote Originally Posted by HateSwirls View Post
    I'd love to compare it to my Wolfgang Trim Sealant and also compare it to my DP Glossy Rinse-less wash.
    I'm sure it works well, I'd give a full review, something I love doing for others

Good luck all!
    Congratulations to the winners! Send me a PM with your shipping information.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast