autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Giveaway! New DP Products!

I'm going to be giving 3 very lucky people the opportunity to win all 5 new DP products!

NEW! DP Paint, Wheel, & Glass Coatings + Coating Prep Polish!

Entering is simple: Tell us which DP product(s) are your favorite and why. If you haven't tried a DP product, tell us which one interests you the most and why. You must also agree to write a review (with pictures) of the products that you receive.

The 3 winners will be picked at random and announced on Wednesday, July 24th.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! New DP Products!

oh boy! in for the win this time.

for years i have been using DP INTERIOR PROTECTANT. has a light cleaner in it. love the stuff and what it does for interior plastics.

latley i have tried DP LEATHER CLEANER & CONDITIONER. foam. this stuff just works.

tell you what. DP is and have been pumping out some fine products! the new coatings look great.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very interested in the DP Wheel Coating. I haven't found a coating that can reduce brake dust sticking for more than 3-4 days. I would definitely do a review and be thrilled if I could find something to keep wheels clean for more than that.

Post Thanks / Like

What better way to introduce new products to the lineup than giving the chance to a few random members for review?

The ones that interest me the most are the engine bay cleaner and engine dressing.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the DP interior surface protectant. Works awesome for light cleaning or just touch ups once a week even. textured and smooth plastics it works on both perfect for me.
    And the best part of it is I even use it on my black leather couch to keep it looking fresh! does not leave a nasty glossy feel and just makes it smooth.

I also like the DP glass restore for real dirty windows. Buffs off clean and really leaves the surface ready for a coating.

Would love to do some reviews on the new product

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. I agree to review and use pics. I am super super interested in the new coating. The other product I haven't pulled the trigger on is the glass polish, I've been using car polish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Max Wax. Easy to operate and looks great.
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

Post Thanks / Like

Would love a chance to test out these products, especially to see the anti-static properties specifically on back ends (Paint and Glass). Only have tried DP Gloss Tire Gel, which certainly out performed local retailer products. I have heard great reviews about DP interior cleaner which will be included in my next order. I have used another brands wheel sealant and was disappointed after a few days, now hesitant to pull the trigger on a new one. Thanks for running these giveaways!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not tried any DP products but I would love to try the paint coating. I want to see what kind protection it provides.
    Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

The DP line is my favorite house label.. I usually stay stocked up on Interior Surface Protectant, Total Interior Cleaner and my favorite is the Waterless Wash!! Love the waterless for quick touch ups on my truck and my wife's black BMW... It's quick and always yields great results! I'd love a DP banner as well!
    Buy, I'm am totally excited about the new coatings! I'd love to try out the paint, wheel and glass coating. This would be my first attempt at a coating so I could do a great review for the beginner friendly DP coatings.. Have them all in my cart currently awaiting purchase. Want to get them quick as possible, and now I'm gonna have to wait and see if I can win the giveaway!

Sale ends Monday, giveaway on Wednesday... Sheesh.. What to do???

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast