autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Are You Flex Polisher Fanatic? Enter to Win Official Flex Gear!

Owning a polisher manufactured by Flex is something to be proud of. Those who have it, flaunt it, as they should. It's not uncommon for people to call off work the day their Flex is scheduled to be delivered, or to take their car to a swirl-o-matic car wash to induce even more swirls so they can put the polisher to the ultimate test immediately upon arrival. I've even heard of some people scouting the neighborhood, looking for daily drivers with water spots and swirls that no other polisher could tackle.

If this describes you, pick up the phone and cancel your doctor's appointment, as this is typical of becoming a member of Club Flex.

Bob Eichelberg, the man in charge of Flex North America, was nice enough send me a box full of Flex goodies. What better way to spread the love than with a giveaway?

This is the deal: I'm looking for three people who recognize that owning a Flex polisher isn't a hobby, but a way of life. Take a minute and gather your Flex collection and post a picture...or two...or three, and tell us a little bit about how your Flex polisher(s) has changed the way you look at machine polishing. Don't be shy, feel free to be as creative as you'd like.

Each of the three winners will win the following:

• Flex Hat
    • Flex Coaster
    • Flex Mouse Pad

To sweeten the deal, I'll even include an 8oz bottle of Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover and Wolfgang Finishing Glaze because using a German polish with a Flex polisher just feels right.

The three winners will be announced Monday, January 23rd.

Flex Polishers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are You Flex Polisher Fanatic? Enter to Win Official Flex Gear!

I only have the Flex 3401 VRG, but she is my baby! When I have this machine in my hands, I feel like I can tackle anything! Go Club Flex!

Shane
    2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX Lunar Silver

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I had one

Post Thanks / Like

I am new to Team Flex (3401). I used it on a test panel - I love it so far. However, I am taking myself out of the running for the prize since I do not own their rotary (yet). But, I post this here to mention the excitement of fellow AG forum member ALKO (Alex). I am sure there are many others. But after Alex received his Flex, he wanted to be with it most waking moments. His wife stopped him from tucking it in bed next to him. I think it is now in his family photo album. I could feel his excitement through his posts.

Anyway, I hope he gets one of the packages. Because he always always has nice things to say to people and welcomes them to Team Flex.

One the day it arrived:

[IMG][/IMG]

Good Luck Alex.

Sparty
    Last edited by sparty; 01-16-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add a pic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparty View Post
    I am new to Team Flex (3401). I used it on a test panel - I love it so far. However, I am taking myself out of the running for the prize since I do not own their rotary (yet). But, I post this here to mention the excitement of fellow AG forum member ALKO (Alex). I am sure there are many others. But after Alex received his Flex, he wanted to be with it most waking moments. His wife stopped him from tucking it in bed next to him. I think it is now in his family photo album. I could feel his excitement through his posts.

Anyway, I hope he gets one of the packages. Because he always always has nice things to say to people and welcomes them to Team Flex.

Good Luck Alex.

Sparty

Sparty,

So long as you own a Flex, you qualify to enter and win! Don't be shy, lets see some pictures of that 3401!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Sparty,

So long as you own a Flex, you qualify to enter and win! Don't be shy, lets see some pictures of that 3401!
    Thanks Nick,

I just edited the post of a pic the day it arrived. I also have a new PC but it will now be a dedicated to working with small pads for difficult areas.

Sparty (Art)

Post Thanks / Like

I don't need any of the giveaway stuff, I just wanted to show off some Flex pictures

Detail Fest 2012 Face Book Page
    Club Flex 3401/PE14-2-150
    -Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I use both of my flex machines interchangeably. I rely on my flex rotary to work on vertical panels as it is lighter and easier to manage when lying on your back detailing...lol
    When compared to my makita rotary, I find each has their own advantage vs. disadvantages.

My Flex DA works wonders as it is my go to tool when a rotary is not needed and I am doing a one-step. It took a bit to get used to but once you master it, then it is really not that bad.

Are You Flex Polisher Fanatic? Enter to Win Official Flex Gear!-flex-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Keep 'em coming!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparty View Post

Good Luck Alex.

Sparty

Hey Art!!! Thanks for the kind words sir!!! I really appreciate them! Like all of us, I am always excited to receive new products....and even if its an attach-it measuring cup, I'm thrilled to have such a product. Money is really tight for me, and I'm sure I'm not by myself on this one. so when I picked up the Flex PE-14 it was almost like the day I bought my car....I was THRILLED....I still am. Enrique aka Kronos actually got closer to sleeping with it than me...LOL!!! But yes...the Flex will make its way into the family photo album.

I really appreciate the kind words and you wanting me to receive the package. You're definitely a stand-up guy for that! I've been fortunate enough to win a giveaway from AG, so I'd actually like someone else to win and experience the excitement and that feeling you get when you've won something like an awesome AG giveaway. Its a really cool feeling so who knows...maybe you'll be that lucky winner.

Since I just picked up a Flex, here's my hat in the ring for this giveaway. Like the last giveaway, if I win, I'd actually like the opportunity to give it to someone else of my choice. I have not had a chance to use the Flex yet, as I don't have any pads, so the best I can do is hold it...caress it....turn it on and off....and admire its beauty. My lady thinks I'm nuts and cracks up everytime I open the Flex bag up to gaze at it...but you know what...when she gets into her shiny suv...she thanks me for my passion.

Art...again thank you for the very kind words...and welcome again to Team Flex!!!

BTW...thats a BEAUTIFUL order!!! I'll be over this weekend with my ride!
    Last edited by alko; 01-16-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast