autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Free Mini Fuzion giveaway

ok so I have a mini fuzion with about 70% left in the jar..I just bought a full size on black friday so I dont need this..I am going to give it away to a deserving person.
    Tell me why you should get it..I want this to go to someone who is just starting out or cant afford shelling out $50 for a mini jar of wax but really wants it..I dont want it to go to anyone who has had it before. Letting someone else who never has had it before try it..There is about a good 10-12 applications left in the jar

I will pick my winner on monday and ship it out tues.
    Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Mini Fuzion giveaway

that's awesome that you're doing something like this. I have never tried fuzion but I have almost a full tub of souveran to finish before I move on to something else. to you my friend, way to spread the holiday spirit!

2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x: Avalanche White
    2006 Nissan 350Z Touring 6MT: Redline Red

Post Thanks / Like

omg! thats awsome! i have never tried fuzion nor can i afford one... only wax i have is pinn liquid souv. and AG HD wax.. and PB ex-p and WGDGPS sample bottles i keep getting when i order! lol i would love to try this wax on some of my customers cars with my new weekend business and my car as well!

Jay!

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice of you for doing this. I really want to try this, I just started detailing car. I found out that this is my passion. To restore car and remove those nasty swirls.

I worked on 6 cars and did 5 for free for family and friends. I would really want to test these on higher end cars once I get the chance.

And happy holidays!

Post Thanks / Like

What an awesome way to show someone the holiday spirit with an offer like this. I would love to try this out on my wife's van and my truck. I have read here that it is an awesome product. I can't afford it, but would really appreciate it. Merry Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that is such an awesome jesture. I too am starting out, but I couldn't justify spending $50 on it at this point in time. I'm not as deserving as some others on here but I'd love the opportunity to try-it-out on my Infiniti as well as a (black) '11 Infiniti M56-S I've got lined up after the New Year.

Happy Holidays and good luck to all!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My wife yells at me for every dollar i spend on this site so needless to say I've never tried fuzion. If you don't send me the wax then how about some good ear plugs???

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the fact that you would even do that speaks VOLUMES!!! I have never used Fuzion, and honestly at this point in my life probably never will due to the price. Lets just say that Natty Blue was the first ever paste wax I have ever applied to a car a couple of weeks ago, so I am wet behind the ears

Post Thanks / Like

This is a very considerate and generous gift!

I just purchased a Griot's Garage Polisher and started practice on our '94 Jeep Cherokee. I have loved cars since I was a kid growing up around my dad and late uncle. They instilled passion for all things auto. I now hope to pass this along one day.

I, like so many others, have not had an easy time financially the last 2 years. I could not afford to get a polisher or supplies to really get into this hobby, or a nice car to care for. I am on the road to financial recovery and would love to get more products to try out and hone the skills to make this hobby into a supplemental income for my family.

Please consider me for the gift.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So kind of you to offer this. I would love to try Fuzion.
    It certainly doesn't fit in my budget at the moment as I've been unemployed for close to 2 years (to no fault of my own). The company I worked for moved our positions to overseas.
    I applied for over 300 positions since that time and had 4 interviews, 3 of which I had 2 interviews and 1 of which I had 3 interviews. Needless to say, I didn't get any of the jobs even though I was very qualified. Decided even though I have a B.A. and nearly 25 years of corporate management experience, my calling is to be a nurse. Started going to school full-time last March. Will finish with my RN/BSN in June 2012 with TONS of student loan debt. Until then, the most expensive car detailing products I can afford are Mother's and that would be a push.
    My '01 Audi A6 Quattro had 224k miles on it and needed over $5k in maintenance and repairs so I donated it today to AmVets as I purchased a '06 New (to me) Beetle a couple weeks ago. I've detailed my (our) cars by hand, the old fashioned way since I was 16, I'm now approaching 50. I enjoy detailing and would thoroughly enjoy trying Fuzion.
    Thanks for your consideration!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast