autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Giveaway! A Signed Autogeek Banner!

I get requests for these a lot so I thought it might be fun to give one away on the forum to one lucky forum member!

To enter just repsond to this thread with one nice and yes it must be nice comment about one of your favorite Autogeek employees! They all here work hard to help out our forum members on a daily bases so it will not hurt to let them know they do a good job keeping you a loyal customer! We thank you all for your business and there isn't a better time of the year to say it.... so Thank You! Because of all of you we all have an awesome job to go to everyday!

Winner will be picked on Friday Dec 10th!

Max, Meghan, Penny, Dwayne

Mike, Colin, Nicole, Bobby

Jason, Matt, John

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! A Signed Autogeek Banner!

That would have to be Dwayne, I mean come on, how much cooler is a guy named Dwayne Honestly I had a problem one time and he called me within a minute of my PM to him and solved it without a problem. Things like that go a LONG way with me.

Oh and that banner would look KILLER in the new shop!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say Meghan is the best! She keeps me at the edge of the laptop with all these great giveaways!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    I have to say Meghan is the best! She keeps me at the edge of the laptop with all these great giveaways!
    Haha, I agree.

2008 Ford Edge SEL 3.5L Vapor Silver - Weekend Driver | 2008 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 4.0L Vista Blue - Sold

Post Thanks / Like

Although I've never seen her post on the forum, I'd say Penny is my favorite. In a world where even the smallest mistake can cost a company their customers, Penny says "not on my watch." I understand she deals with all of shipping errors which can be a rather thankless job. I had one small issue (which didn't bother me), and Penny saved the day by express mailing me two sprayers the same day, in time for me to have them by that weekend's detail. Penny definitely gets in my book!

My garage is in some serious need of a banner so this would be pretty awesome!

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a place to hang the banner, so don't include me in the giveaway.

I just wanted to thank Meghan, Mike, Matt, Dwayne, Bobby, Jason and Max for a great 2010.

Merry Christmas to everyone at AutoGeek. May the season find you and your families with great happiness, health, wealth and satisfaction as we move into the coming year.

Post Thanks / Like

I have something nice to say about all of the Autogeek employees I have dealt with and the owner as well. People are what makes a company and Max has a great bunch on his hands. Well, since I have to choose just one I am going to say.... Meghan, thank you for your wonderful and kind attitude, all of your long hours, and all the dedication you put towards Autogeek. It honestly wouldn't be close to the same without you.

To the rest of you forum members I understand that there will be plenty of brown nosing comments coming my way but I meant it.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta tell ya, Nicole took great care of me today. Very pleasant and mighty helpful. Thanks Nicole. Rich
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Giveaway! A Signed Autogeek Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_s View Post
    I don't have a place to hang the banner, so don't include me in the giveaway.

I just wanted to thank Meghan, Mike, Matt, Dwayne, Bobby, Jason and Max for a great 2010.

Merry Christmas to everyone at AutoGeek. May the season find you and your families with great happiness, health, wealth and satisfaction as we move into the coming year.

I am with you Kurt...No garage at my apt. Don't think the wife would like it above our bed

Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek is great because of all you guys and girls working together to give us the best service you can muster.
    I haven't personally spoken with any of you yet except for Penny, though she was very nice on the phone and helped me out so I'll give a to Penny!

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast