autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Trade: Pinnacle MF Detailing Mitt

Trade: Pinnacle MF Detailing Mitt-pinnaclewax_1919_12090433-jpg

Bought one of these back in July. Never used, still sealed....

Make trade offers.... Doesnt matter what it is... I'll listen.... (Just not Turtle Wax.. lol!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trade: Pinnacle MF Detailing Mitt-pinnaclewax_1919_12113249-gif  

Post Thanks / Like
    My old LC pads. Never mine, I will just give them to you. I'm going to order the ShMITT.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can order the scmitt as i will keep my sheepskin mitts made by Euro..washing cars with sponge has always been a cardinal sin and i dont see any thing changing.. I have the E2K 6" pads and i'm very close to giving them up,as of right now nothing comes close to my LC 7".5" pads with a 6" Flex backing plate on my Makita rotory.I give two craps about the quick disconnect ststem as to lining up a velcro pad..

Post Thanks / Like
    Already have LC Pads, and while the Edge Wave pads bundle is appealing (esp with the 15% off), I dont need another set! :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    You can order the scmitt as i will keep my sheepskin mitts made by Euro..washing cars with sponge has always been a cardinal sin and i dont see any thing changing.. I have the E2K 6" pads and i'm very close to giving them up,as of right now nothing comes close to my LC 7".5" pads with a 6" Flex backing plate on my Makita rotory.I give two craps about the quick disconnect ststem as to lining up a velcro pad..
    Joe I'm been looking at rotory buffers. I think I want one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    Very interesting Joe. I'm curious about your statement because I have the same Edge pads and LOVE them, but I use a PC and not a rotary. First, I'm wondering why you didn't buy the larger Edge pads if you're using a rotary? Second, I'm wondering specifically what it is about the LC pads you like better?

Personally, I think the Edge quick-disconnect system has several advantages over velcro pads the most inconsequential thing being the quick changing of the pads itself.