autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, I was 1 to late.

Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooooo Being to Late.
    Hoooooooray Beer......

I was detailing this morning. Dang it.

Post Thanks / Like

Pick Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Be the first to try the New & Improved DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant!

The first 24 people to respond to this thread with “PICK ME” will receive a FREE 12 ounce bottle of our newly reformulated DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant. It hasn’t hit the shelves yet so the lucky 24 will be the first to try out our new triple-filtered, ultra-refined paint sealant.

If you are a winner, you have two options to claim your prize:

1. You can add it on to an upcoming order by typing in the comment box “FREE DP Premium Surface Shield”. That’s if you’re planning an order within the next week. We will pick up the shipping costs for your entire order (UPS Ground within the 48 continental states)!

2. If you’re not ordering from us this week, you should. But if you’re not, you can call me on my extension, 207, and I will take your billing information and ship out your free bottle of DP Premium Surface Shield. You will have to pay our regular shipping rate of $5.99 if you’re not ordering anything else.

Remember, only the first 24 people to respond with the correct message will win. Get ready, get set….GO!
    PICK ME!

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Late

PICK ME Guess I am to late. MY LUCK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be the first to try the New & Improved DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant!

The first 24 people to respond to this thread with “PICK ME” will receive a FREE 12 ounce bottle of our newly reformulated DP Premium Surface Shield Paint Sealant. It hasn’t hit the shelves yet so the lucky 24 will be the first to try out our new triple-filtered, ultra-refined paint sealant.

If you are a winner, you have two options to claim your prize:

1. You can add it on to an upcoming order by typing in the comment box “FREE DP Premium Surface Shield”. That’s if you’re planning an order within the next week. We will pick up the shipping costs for your entire order (UPS Ground within the 48 continental states)!

2. If you’re not ordering from us this week, you should. But if you’re not, you can call me on my extension, 207, and I will take your billing information and ship out your free bottle of DP Premium Surface Shield. You will have to pay our regular shipping rate of $5.99 if you’re not ordering anything else.

Remember, only the first 24 people to respond with the correct message will win. Get ready, get set….GO!
    Pick me!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I think we have enough! Let me know via phone call or PM if you need me to ship it out or if you want to order. If you do choose to order online and you are one of the first "24" just put in the comments box..."Free DP Premium Surface Shield, and Free shipping".
    I will take care of you from there.
    Meghan
    If we want to include it with an order, when do we need to have the order in by ??

If not, when do we need to get you that other info by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got back from the pub to reead the thread and Bugga i'm to late as usual, Meghan would you of given free shipping to the UK

Never mind had a few so going to bed now

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick Me

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick Me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345