autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Free Car Wax?! SON1C Wax ProtoWax 6-Pack Giveaway!

What's going on geeks 8)

Damn SON1C, back at it again with another giveaway.

This time I will be giving away multiple SON1C Wax ProtoWax 6-pack bundles, for those who have followed my original home brew car wax thread you'll see that an unreleased wax is a prototype wax and thus my ProtoWax. These waxes are in development, test recipes and so on which I will elaborate on below for those interested.

Read the original story here!
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ure-heavy.html
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For every twenty entries, I will giveaway one 6-pack bundle (Up to 5 max)

SON1C Wax Carnaubavore was reformulated into the V2 version aka CV2, in late 2015 which is what is currently available here on autogeek.net

Click Below
    SON1C Wax Carnaubavore
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The requirement to enter this giveaway is to become a SON1C Wax tester, I need your honest feedback and reviews on these waxes currently in development. Simply agree to reviewing these waxes as soon as you are able to, I would like to see at least one of each wax reviewed per month. The two variation blends of Carnaubavore do not need reviewing as they are a previous version, they're in the bundle more as a oldschool throwback & collectors item.

SON1C Wax ProtoWax 111 112 113 114 Carnaubavore CV1 30 ml & CV1 glass jar by Drew Elias, on Flickr
    SON1C Wax ProtoWax 111
    2-3 Months & Medium-Hard Texture
    ProtoWax 111 utilizes a high concentration of organic beeswax coupled with the finest carnauba wax blended with rich natural oils. This zesty wax ensures paintwork POP!

SON1C Wax ProtoWax 111 112 113 114 Carnaubavore CV1 30 ml & CV1 glass jar by Drew Elias, on Flickr
    SON1C Wax Protowax 112
    3-6 Months & Soft Texture – Do not allow this wax to cure excessively
    Synthetic more your style or perhaps a soft luxurious wax? This blend offers both, utilizing rich ingredients and robust synthetics you’ll be sure to enhance and protect your paintwork for up to half a year with one application. (TEST ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION)

SON1C Wax Carnaubavore CV1 Recharged
    Natural Waxes, Oils, and Polymers
    SON1C Wax Carnaubavore prior to late 2015 was produced in the original SON1C Wax production method. This method caused a fair amount of wax to be left over which was properly stored and sealed. 21 official Carnaubavore production pours were conducted of the original V1 formula. Carnaubavore Version 1 or CV1 for short was retired in 2015 and this is the last that remains of the stock. These waxes are recharged by being melted down again with an additional % of ingredients to “recharge the wax” – This is the final stock of CV1 wax and the last opportunity to obtain the wax that birthed SON1C Wax. The wax that provides the true warm carnauba glow.

SON1C Wax Protowax 113
    Chocolate Color-Charged
    A hybrid chocolate inspired color charged wax. Designed to provide 4 months of protection and an unparalleled user experience for chocolate lovers. This wax will darken paint, for white vehicles do a test area first any darkening effect is temporary and can be removed immediately with a light polish. A truly delicious finish is the final product of this enticing wax.

SON1C Wax Protowax 114
    Refined in every aspect
    ProtoWax 113 and 114 are the 2016 update and rendition to projects started in 2013 and then put on hold simply to slow advancement. With advances in the Waxatory year over year these formulations are finally reaching close to their goals. ProtoWax 114 is a truly refined wax that’s designed to compete in the top tier of paint protection throughout the world. However don’t just take my word for it, apply it for yourself! Try waxing a panel or even an entire vehicle with your bare hands (palms work best – use lotion the day prior to soften), the aroma is invigorating, perfect to immediately take your date out in your shining ride once buffed off after 5-15 minutes.

SON1C Wax Carnaubavore V1
    Original & unaltered non-recharged
    SON1C Wax Carnaubavore, a truly natural car wax utilizing natural waxes, natural oils, and even natural polymers to provide the always sought after warm carnauba glow but seldom achieved! Until Carnaubavore was born that is. This limited edition glass jar will be the last small glass jars leaving the Waxatory, the last Carnaubavore V1 and truly unaltered from it’s original production pours. 2013-2015 Carnaubavore V1.

So there you have it! A shot at some truly unique things being developed right now! Good luck

Winners chosen after Game Of Thrones returns on April 24th!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Car Wax?! SON1C Wax ProtoWax 6-Pack Giveaway!

Well Drew, count me in on this one!

I did win, try and review the first black Protowax, so I'd love to try a new one, or two or SIX😎

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in too, loved the first wax! Probably my most favorite smelling product!
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested indeed, and will provide an honest review.

With detailing season now in full swing, I plan to do many family members car this spring/summer. Mostly daily driver family cars but a few sports cars as well.

Good luck to all.

Son1c, I see your Mustang is at the Tree what times do/did you put down with it?

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love to test it but I'm in another continent so not sure I qualify?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Me Me Me, pick me! I my wife has a black 2014 Durango RT and an 03 Eclipse Spyder in Chrome blue. I need good product to protect and shine them up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Car Wax?! SON1C Wax ProtoWax 6-Pack Giveaway!-1460988109222-jpg   Free Car Wax?! SON1C Wax ProtoWax 6-Pack Giveaway!-1460988041396-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    I'm interested indeed, and will provide an honest review.

With detailing season now in full swing, I plan to do many family members car this spring/summer. Mostly daily driver family cars but a few sports cars as well.

Good luck to all.

Son1c, I see your Mustang is at the Tree what times do/did you put down with it?
    Thank you for the interest, good luck!
    haha I ran ~ a 14.5 or 15 in that bad boy, since then I had a 03 cobra that broke my heart and now I just turbo'd my BRZ finally as being stock for over a year has been absolutely killing me. .
    Ptuning turbo brz by Drew Elias, on Flickr

Here's a low quality video of a dyno pull, I need to take the real footage off my camera and upload it xD
    https://www.facebook.com/Son1cWax/vi...1397451930299/

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to try these waxes! Would absolutely write honest reviews here on the forum!
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

count me in. wanting that t1 pure nuba

Post Thanks / Like

I am in!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast