Just got a huge 400+ plus order of CG wish there were cheap 1oz pumps I could procure somewhere(.6 in 5000 lots in china but 5 dollars plus or 3 with ridiculous shipping everywhere stateside look to me to be worth about 1.50 CG sells them for 5 and 8 dollars each) getting it out of the gallon really is a pain especially for the quick detailers. Sorry they had the better sale at the moment and it was just too good to pass up from a deal perspective. CG Wash & Synthetix wax was among the gallons and super cheap too like 12 bucks(one of the cheapest things I purchased) I think. In the USA CG is considered cheaper because it is cheap but upon trying Mr.Pink and the clay lube they really dont feel cheap(I like the scents(amplified upon dilution at least for the soaps) but you need a seperate storage room especially for the creams and sealants as they are offgassing chemicals but that is probably common for gallons) of course I have little to compare with so far but I have many purchases already planned out. Picked up 150 off Pinnacle and Wolfgang in MF towels(Chinchilla, Plush 600, Wolfgang Gold) Lake country flat pads and Pinnacle Soft Poly Clay looking to get Pinnacle XMT Speed Clay and Ricardo Fine once its back in stock. Have to wait till I get to wax stage(to use the CG Wash and Synthetic Wax) still playing around with polish and need to get some more spray bottles, funnels, dispenser pumps, wash buckets from dumpsters(got the purple plush mitt and 3 grit guards need to go to lowes get some pvc assortment for homemade pad cleaner) I'm gonna blow big money on the essentials but stuff I can get free or super cheap I'm gonna go that route on those(Don't like the look of HD or Lowes Buckets or Firehouse Subs and dont feel like paying bucket shipping either). But I'm already starting and my rides are getting a much needed wash treatment.

Also, what do you like about the 3d wash and wax? looks interesting......