autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Training Boats for the February 2019 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek in Stuart Florida

Training Boats for the February 2019 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek in Stuart Florida

Here are the boats for the upcoming 2019 Boat Detailing Class here at Autogeek's Show Car Garage in sunny, Stuart, Florida!

24 Edgewater Center Console

26' SeaRay Center Console

Mike Phillips

Re: Training Boats for the February 2019 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek in Stuart Florida

NOTE

This class is already filling up. It maxes out at 20 people, that's 10 people on one boat. TONS of hands-on time, no sitting in our classes.

IT WILL FILL UP

If you've missed out on the last 5 boat detailing classes then clear your schedule and get signed up early.

Info and sign-up in link below

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - February 9th & 10th, 2019

Or call Andre to sign-up over the phone

1-800-869-3011 x244

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Boats for the February 2019 Boat Detailing Class at Autogeek in Stuart Florida

Looks like LOTS of fun!

Lakeland -Tampa - St Pete - Clearwater - Sarasota
    Boats / Auto / Trucks / RVs
    863-738-8336 Follow us on Instagram

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by jolo View Post

Looks like LOTS of fun!

If you had to do just one boat by yourself it would be a lot of work. But when working as a part of a cohesive team in one of our classes you get full-on learning without all the by-yourself-work and the it is fun!

Had a few people sign-up today after the Porsche class I taught with Rob McCrary and Ed and Jerry from the ClassicMuscleCarMuseum.com today, so this class will sell out.

Just saying... the most common question I get about our boat class is AFTER it's over people ask me,

When's the next class?

Then I say,

Next year.

And they are usually let down. So be forwarned, sign-up early.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 100%.

Lakeland -Tampa - St Pete - Clearwater - Sarasota
    Boats / Auto / Trucks / RVs
    863-738-8336 Follow us on Instagram

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

Class is coming up real fast. It always sells out. Clear your schedule and get signed-up before you miss out.

Next class will be February of 2020 - we only teach this class once a year.

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

You can always get more information for ANY of our classes by clicking on my picture at the top of any page on this forum.

January class is about 6 week out- call Andre to sign-up

1-800-869-3011 x244

Post Thanks / Like

Signed up! See you ya guys soon.

Steve K.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by firecorgi View Post
    Signed up! See you ya guys soon.

Steve K.

Good to hear Steve!

When I send out the "Important Information" e-mail I send out for ALL my classes it will include,

"Please get a good night's sleep the night before as this is a very hands on class. I already know you'll get a good night's sleep after the class"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Good to hear Steve!

When I send out the "Important Information" e-mail I send out for ALL my classes it will include,

"Please get a good night's sleep the night before as this is a very hands on class. I already know you'll get a good night's sleep after the class"

If it’s anything like the Boot Camp class, I’m stoked!

Thanks Mike!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast