autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mike Phillips

Re: Here's the boat for the 2017 Boat Detailing Class - 25' Bluewater Center Console

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post

Last week I stopped in to visit Mike, I wanted to see first hand how he creates and inserts pictures into a post.
    Thanks for stopping by Frank and it was my pleasure to show you first hand how I work with pictures to create mega-picture threads. It is time-consuming but when done correctly, the thread tells a story, solves problems, educates the masses and most important... endures over time.

Because I use the AutogeekOnline gallery and resize my pictures before uploading, my pictures never disappear. I've written plenty of articles on how to do this but what I find with most people is they don't read. No one wants to read or do any "work" any more. Everyone wants everything to be easy. That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post

I really like Mike's posts, they are very informative, detailed and very well worded and created and I got to witness first hand the work and time that goes into creating these posts.

Thanks for the compliment Frank. I appreciate it. Here's a good example of how pictures can tell a story...

How to use the Dr. ColorChip Paint Chip Repair Systems

And after 4 years - the pictures are still intact.

2. Likes FrankS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Here's the boat for the 2017 Boat Detailing Class - 25' Bluewater Center Console

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    As for the rest of the process I show - all I can say is we create show car finishes on boats and I show you step-by-step how to do it in our annual class. I also cover this in my boat detailing book.]
    I bought the book, should be arriving tomorrow. Your class sounds like exactly what I need to learn all the tools & products...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeMD View Post

I bought the book, should be arriving tomorrow.
    The most difficult book I ever wrote. Take your time to read through it - try not to scan it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeMD View Post

Your class sounds like exactly what I need to learn all the tools & products...

It's a GREAT class and it always sells out.

I'm happy to say, it's close to being sold out. I asked Andre to get me a head-count today, should have it by tomorrow.

It's also 98.9% out of your chair HANDS-ON!

Maybe someone that's on this forum that has taken this class will be my witness?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    The most difficult book I ever wrote. Take your time to read through it - try not to scan it.

It's a GREAT class and it always sells out.

I'm happy to say, it's close to being sold out. I asked Andre to get me a head-count today, should have it by tomorrow.

It's also 98.9% out of your chair HANDS-ON!

Maybe someone that's on this forum that has taken this class will be my witness?

I've taken Mike's boat class and it's a great class.

Like all his classes, it's mostly hands on training.

You'll get experience in wet sanding, compounding with a rotary, polishing, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123