autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Blackfire waterless wash

I am not a user of such products. I do a weekly traditional wash and don`t touch it between washes. But it dawned on me that I had a bottle of the Blackfire from the pervious earth day sale (Free). And a waterless wash 2-sided MF towel. So out I went. It did a fantastic job! No streaks or smears. Xterra was not that dirty granted. Just some light dust from one short drive and sitting. The towel was also great. Only needed the one. Don`t know the brand, maybe buff & shine? Blackfire cleaned all surfaces and left quite the gloss. Good job Blackfire. I can see their are times this has it`s place. When the vehicle is not that dirty and you don`t want to drag out the hose and buckets.

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond Waterless Wash, waterless car wash
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire waterless wash

Blackfire offers excellent detailing products. I'm glad you enjoyed the Waterless Wash.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using the Waterless Wash Concentrate for a few years now. It's my go-to for that purpose. I also dilute it down to 10:1 to use it as a clay lubricant. Works exceptionally well. When you use it as a clay lube you should pressure wash after claying and then blow dry and buff with the ultra soft MF towel that you would normally use to do the actual Waterless Wash process. Makes your car look like you just waxed it in the process.
    https://www.facebook.com/newfinishPDLLC/
    Steve Infante, New Finish Columbia 803-553-1782
    Columbia, SC / IG:@newfinishcolumbia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedotmil View Post
    I have been using the Waterless Wash Concentrate for a few years now. It's my go-to for that purpose. I also dilute it down to 10:1 to use it as a clay lubricant. Works exceptionally well. When you use it as a clay lube you should pressure wash after claying and then blow dry and buff with the ultra soft MF towel that you would normally use to do the actual Waterless Wash process. Makes your car look like you just waxed it in the process.
    Perhaps you are diluting the BF RW 1:10? Diluting the waterless wash that level would be almost 5x more concentrated than the waterless wash ratio (not that it wouldn’t lube great at that dilution).