autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Blackfire foam booster

https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-foam-booster.html

This product not really needed, but looks like fun. HW foams up good in my gun, but I would love to see the results with the booster.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

2. Thanks Jaddie thanked for this post
    Likes Jaddie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire foam booster

I was given the chance to evaluate a beta version of the foam booster a few months back - and let me be the first to confirm, this stuff really does boost any soap foaming abilities!

Check out this cling!

What struck me is this booster will be great for winter washes when pre-soaking using my foam cannon. Given we can't have TFR's stateside - I love the idea of adding this to a citrus-based soap (ie CG Wash & Gloss) to help boost the soap's cling time and break down traffic film/ road salt during winter months. Such a combo could be a real home run for us Northern's.​

I'm looking forward to trying out the official version

4. Thanks Elliot@Autogeek thanked for this post
    Likes Elliot@Autogeek, The Guz, JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-foam-booster.html

This product not really needed, but looks like fun. HW foams up good in my gun, but I would love to see the results with the booster.
    This product is for anyone who want to use a foam gun, but don't want to lose the ability to use their favorite soap.
    E.G. I like using the Wolfgang Auto Bathe but it isnt the best foaming soap for the foam gun..the booster will help this out!

Here is straight from the website what it does

BLACKFIRE Foam Booster is a uniquely specialized formula that, when added to any car wash soap will instantly transform it into a foaming car wash! Using a highly concentrated blend of lubricating agents and advanced polymers, BLACKFIRE Foam Booster enhances the cleaning power of your car soap for an overall safer washing experience. Foam is what makes the car wash perform and with BLACKFIRE Foam Booster, you’ll never experience a foam shortage again!

BLACKFIRE Foam Booster is not a car wash in itself. It is simply a foaming agent that will enhance the car wash that it’s added to! Even if the car wash you already have sitting in your garage isn’t a “foaming” wash, after a quick doctoring with BLACKFIRE Foam Booster, it will be!

Post Thanks / Like

Intrigued. anyone knows what's the dilution ratio of this booster? for example, how many oz of booster should I be adding to a regular 32oz foam cannon bottle (containing soap)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    I was given the chance to evaluate a beta version of the foam booster a few months back - and let me be the first to confirm, this stuff really does boost any soap foaming abilities!

Check out this cling!

What struck me is this booster will be great for winter washes when pre-soaking using my foam cannon. Given we can't have TFR's stateside - I love the idea of adding this to a citrus-based soap (ie CG Wash & Gloss) to help boost the soap's cling time and break down traffic film/ road salt during winter months. Such a combo could be a real home run for us Northern's.​

I'm looking forward to trying out the official version
    That does look quite thick and rich, very nice. My only question is, does it have silicons, gloss enhancers, or anything that stays behind?
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    That does look quite thick and rich, very nice. My only question is, does it have silicons, gloss enhancers, or anything that stays behind?
    I included this in the last reply I did..but here it is again highlighted for ya. Hope that answers that for ya!

"BLACKFIRE Foam Booster is a uniquely specialized formula that, when added to any car wash soap will instantly transform it into a foaming car wash! Using a highly concentrated blend of lubricating agents and advanced polymers, BLACKFIRE Foam Booster enhances the cleaning power of your car soap for an overall safer washing experience. Foam is what makes the car wash perform and with BLACKFIRE Foam Booster, you’ll never experience a foam shortage again!"

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by szjalo View Post
    Intrigued. anyone knows what's the dilution ratio of this booster? for example, how many oz of booster should I be adding to a regular 32oz foam cannon bottle (containing soap)
    Pretty much 1-1.5oz to 32oz of soap solutioned water

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot@Autogeek View Post
    This product is for anyone who want to use a foam gun, but don't want to lose the ability to use their favorite soap.
    E.G. I like using the Wolfgang Auto Bathe but it isnt the best foaming soap for the foam gun..the booster will help this out!

Here is straight from the website what it does

BLACKFIRE Foam Booster is a uniquely specialized formula that, when added to any car wash soap will instantly transform it into a foaming car wash! Using a highly concentrated blend of lubricating agents and advanced polymers, BLACKFIRE Foam Booster enhances the cleaning power of your car soap for an overall safer washing experience. Foam is what makes the car wash perform and with BLACKFIRE Foam Booster, you’ll never experience a foam shortage again!

BLACKFIRE Foam Booster is not a car wash in itself. It is simply a foaming agent that will enhance the car wash that it’s added to! Even if the car wash you already have sitting in your garage isn’t a “foaming” wash, after a quick doctoring with BLACKFIRE Foam Booster, it will be!
    So I would add 2 - 2.5 ounces of booster to a gallon of straight wolfgang auto bath correct? How would I mix that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot@Autogeek View Post
    Pretty much 1-1.5oz to 32oz of soap solutioned water

This says add 2 oz to my 128 oz shampoo bottle. That would be the bottle it came in. It doesnt say anything about the soap being diluted?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast