autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Your favorite BLACKFIRE product and why?

There are many great car care product lines and specific products to choose from these days... new products and innovations in car care are ever evolving which is great for us hobbyists and pros alike.

I love trying out many of the new products (as I'm sure you do too), but there are a handful of products that I continually go back to time and time again as my "go-to" product for a specific need.

This morning I decided to have some fun in my shop and clean up the wheels and tires on my winter daily driver. I don't have running water in my building, so I need to use products and procedures that are generally spray on and wipe off or at least don't require rinsing with a hose.

For tires, I've found all-in-one products work well given my circumstances. I cheat a little bit by first using a spray on wipe off rubber cleaner (not a BLACKFIRE product) followed by an all-in-one for additional cleaning, protection, and gloss.

My favorite "go-to" product from BLACKFIRE is their All-In-One Trim & Tire Protectant:

I continually reach for this product as it is just so easy to use and just plain works great. It is so versatile. In the summer months I attend car shows with my classic Riviera's. These cars all have white wall tires which are similar to having black paint, in that they are a chore to keep clean and dressed. BLACKFIRE makes it incredibly easy to keep my white wall tires looking sharp for a car show.

The versatility of this product also shines when doing engine detailing. It works great on all plastic trim and has excellent durability for an all-in-one.

Yep, BLACKFIRE All-In-One Trim & Tire Protectant is a winner and my favorite product among many good ones in the BLACKFIRE line!

What is the ONE favorite BLACKFIRE product that you continually reach for and why? (Please choose just one and let's keep the discussion to BLACKFIRE only).
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favorite BLACKFIRE product and why?

BFWD sealant. To be fair it is the only BF product I own. BFWD is such an easy product to apply and remove and the look is really great. Very glossy and incredibly slick feeling.

BadgerRivFan, so your shop has everything but the kitchen sink

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to try BF AIO trim and tire always seems to get good reviews and looks great when photographed.

Post Thanks / Like

Black Fire Midnight Sun Spray Wax!

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thread. I'm a big fan of BF Crystal Seal! It's just sooo easy to apply. We all like applying LSP's. But it takes some time and time is often in short supply. BFCS lets me SEAL my vehicles in MINUTES! Literally. I can seal a Toyota 4Runner top to bottom in like 7 minutes. It provides the most amount of "POP" in the least amount of work of my LSP I've ever used. And for what it is, longevity is pretty good, too. No more "waiting until spring" to refresh or reapply a sealer, because I can do it very easily after a quick rinseless wash in my garage. Does it take place of traditional sealers for me? Nope. But it lets me seal a few times in between application of traditional sealers. Try it. You'll like it!

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite BF product was Crystal Seal and its simple why, WORKS! i was just coming to AG and was looking for a replacement for Zaino and this exceeded my expectations because I was very happy with Zaino. Once I used BFCS the first time I was hooked and actually used it often, more than I needed but because it was so easy to use and was very cost effective I went for it and didn't look back. The results on my Revolution Orange Honda Fit and later my gray Honda CR-Z were truely awesome, the paint looked "fake", with gloss that always looked wet,I couldn't get over it!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

YEP. AIO TRIM & TIRE. One tire product that looks good and 100% no sling. Nice on trim too. I remember the hype when it came out. The hype was all true. Very good product.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

I don't use a lot of BlackFire products, but I absolutely love their Polymer Spray. It works extremely well and I will eventually buy a gallon of it.

http://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-spray-sealant.html

Post Thanks / Like

For me, my favorites are the SRC polish duo and the Total Trim and Tire Sealant. I've tried other products from the brand, but those are the ones I'd consider purchasing again when I run out.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harpolith View Post
    Cool thread. I'm a big fan of BF Crystal Seal! It's just sooo easy to apply. We all like applying LSP's. But it takes some time and time is often in short supply. BFCS lets me SEAL my vehicles in MINUTES! Literally. I can seal a Toyota 4Runner top to bottom in like 7 minutes. It provides the most amount of "POP" in the least amount of work of my LSP I've ever used. And for what it is, longevity is pretty good, too. No more "waiting until spring" to refresh or reapply a sealer, because I can do it very easily after a quick rinseless wash in my garage. Does it take place of traditional sealers for me? Nope. But it lets me seal a few times in between application of traditional sealers. Try it. You'll like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    My favorite BF product was Crystal Seal and its simple why, WORKS! i was just coming to AG and was looking for a replacement for Zaino and this exceeded my expectations because I was very happy with Zaino. Once I used BFCS the first time I was hooked and actually used it often, more than I needed but because it was so easy to use and was very cost effective I went for it and didn't look back. The results on my Revolution Orange Honda Fit and later my gray Honda CR-Z were truely awesome, the paint looked "fake", with gloss that always looked wet,I couldn't get over it!
    you guys ever use the crystal seal as a topper over other sealants after a detail?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast