autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bringing Forum Buddies to the TV World!

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    LOL Spicy, I can promise you that won't be the case. Imaginary holograms seem to be invisible.

Don't worry Corey, Spicy will be there next year and make sure you win!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't posted back been real busy at work . Just wanted to thank Mike Phillips for setting up the interview and my buddy Corey for putting up with me all weekend . Hopefully they won't cut to much out of the interview i got carried away with mentioning Auto Geek products .

We certainly had a great time even with a couple of setbacks . Once again I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and hopefully had some laughs while hanging out with myself and Corey .
    Lamborghini Broward

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impressions View Post
    I'm feelin the love around here today!!
    LOL Robert! It was great to see you again! I have a lot of respect for you and your work. Thanks for some of the storys, jokes, and getting to know you a little better. Next year I'm really going to try to come down a day earlier to see your shop, pick up some tips, and hang out for a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted back been real busy at work . Just wanted to thank Mike P for setting up the interview and my buddy Corey for putting up with me all weekend . Hopefully they won't cut to much out of the interview i got carried away with mentioning Auto Geek products .

We certainly had a great time even with a couple of setbacks . Once again I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and hopefully had some laughs while hanging out with myself and Corey .
    Thanks for everything Adam! The Skybaby sign, the bread, cookies, really cool chrome polish and lots of really neat goodies.... Letting me use your duster after I ran out of mf towels! The room! Man, theres too much to list but most of all your company. You are a great guy to hang out with and I appreciate everything.

Also I echo Adams words. Thank you Mike for the interview and the chat!! It was really a high point - Lots of fun!!! And everybody we hung out with or got to meet for the first time that made my weekend. Thank you!

Mike Phillips

Not 100% sure who and what is going to be filmed this year but here's a heads-up...

Make sure to comb your hair, brush your teeth, wear a nice shirt... you never know, you just might end up being on TV!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Not 100% sure who and what is going to be filmed this year but here's a heads-up...

Make sure to comb your hair, brush your teeth, wear a nice shirt... you never know, you just might end up being on TV!

I'll text Corey and Adam and tell them to get those new 1/2 inch LC pads and the 85rd ready for their Dentures!
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I'll text Corey and Adam and tell them to get those new 1/2 inch LC pads and the 85rd ready for their Dentures!

How many of you read that and thought for even a brief moment, where you can get 1/2" pads? Double Geekness if you wondered about a backing plate too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123