autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Austin, Texas Roadshow Detailing Class - June 1st & 2nd

If anyone in Texas is still thinking about attending, stop thinking about it and commit to attending.

This is a unique opportunity for both those making a living detailing and the DIY’er looking to do your own cars (myself).

As Mike shows, he ships all these tools for your HANDS-ON experience, lots of time learning and trying all the tools on a variety of cars.

For the record I am an alumni of a Griot's Garage Roadshow class and did the 3-Day Boot Camp Class last January. Mike will share tips for the pros to do the job better and answer so many questions that makes the time and cost a real bargain investment.

I hope you like the class and learn a great deal from Mike and the host for the class.

Mike Phillips

Re: Austin, Texas Roadshow Detailing Class - June 1st & 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Thomkirby View Post
    If anyone in Texas is still thinking about attending, stop thinking about it and commit to attending.

This is a unique opportunity for both those making a living detailing and the DIY’er looking to do your own cars (myself).

As Mike shows, he ships all these tools for your HANDS-ON experience, lots of time learning and trying all the tools on a variety of cars.

For the record I am an alumni of a Griot's Garage Roadshow class and did the 3-Day Boot Camp Class last January. Mike will share tips for the pros to do the job better and answer so many questions that makes the time and cost a real bargain investment.

I hope you like the class and learn a great deal from Mike and the host for the class.

Thank you for the endorsement Kirby.

For anyone reading this, TRY to find pictures like these for any other class. They simply don't exist. Neither do the videos I take and share that show everything you get to use. Most classes are mostly sitting in chairs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12