autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Memphis, Tennessee - Autogeek's Roadshow Class - Friday, August 24th & Saturday August 25th

Memphis, Tennessee - Autogeek's Roadshow Class - Friday, August 24th & Saturday August 25th

Watch this video to learn more - Won't work with Internet Explorer

We are excited to announce we will be holding our Roadshow Detailing Class at the Optimum Polymer Technologies Training Facility in Memphis, Tennessee.

Dates

Friday, August 24th - 7:30am to 5:30pm - One day detailing class see below for tools and topics

Saturday, August 25th - 7:30am to 5:30pm - One day detailing class see below for tools and topics

Sunday, August 26th - 8:00am to 5:30pm - IDA Skills Validation Testing - Optional

Price

$495.00 for any one day class.

Address
    Optimum Polymer Technologies
    4130 Senator Street
    Memphis, TN 38118
    Optimum Car Care

Click here to sign up for Friday, August 24th - $495.00

Click here to sign up for Saturday, August 25th - $495.00

Click here to sign up for both days - $990.00

Questions?

Mike Phillips 1-800-869-3011 x206

Andre 1-800-869-3011 x244

Mike Phillips

Re: Memphis, Tennessee - Autogeek's Roadshow Class - Friday, August 24th & Saturday August 25th

Continued...

OPTIONAL - International Detailing Association Skills Validation Testing

For those that are already IDA Certified Detailers, if you want to take the Skills Validation tests, you can sign-up for a time slot on Sunday to take the test. The Skills Validation tests takes approximately 2 hours.

***IMPORTANT INFO***

IDA SV Certification Testing
    If you want to take the IDA Skills Validated Certification tests at Autogeek after one of our Roadshow Detailing Classes then you need to schedule your time slot for the test.

Call Andre to reserve your seat before all time slots are taken.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Skills Validation Test Requirements

Before you can take the Skills Validation test you must first,

1. Join the IDA - Click here - Membership dues are for one year.

2. Get IDA Certified - $200.00 then $100.00 every 2 years.
    Before you can take the Skills Validation tests you must first pay for, take and pass the online written test. The first time you take the test the cost is $200.00. After that, every 2 years you must re-test to maintain your IDA Certification and the re-test price is $100.00

In order to take the online written tests you must create an account with the IDA

Click here to create an IDA member account

After completing all of the above you can contact Andre reserve your space for IDA Skills Validation & Certification.

How to sign-up to take your Skills Validation certification test

Contact Andre and schedule your time slot for the test and pay the $200.00 testing fee.

Andre: 1-800-869-3011 x244

Time slots for testing
    The skills validation testing takes 2 hours to complete. Here at Autogeek you can pick your testing time slot from the below,

8:00am to 10:0am

10:30am to 12:30pm

12:30pm to 1:00pm - Lunch break for Certified Trainers

1:00pm to 3:00pm

3:30pm to 5:30pm

Time slots are scheduled according on a first come, first serve basis. To secure your preferred time slot contact Andre as soon as possible.

Once you have passed the Skills Validation testing your official IDA Certificate and IDA patch will be mailed to you from the IDA.

Mike Phillips

Re: Memphis, Tennessee - Autogeek's Roadshow Class - Friday, August 24th & Saturday August 25th

More....

We'll need 12 cars for this class, 6 cars per day.

If you have a car and you live in the area and would like to volunteer it for a free detail using all Optimum Polymer Technologies products, then shoot me an e-mail.

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

See you there!

Mike Phillips

Continued....

For those that are graphically challenged like me.... here's a map to give you the geographical location of the Optimum Polymer Technologies in Memphis, Tennessee

There's only a few spaces left for this class and then it's sold out.

So if you're sitting on the fence, get signed up fast or you'll miss out.

Call Andre at

1-800-869-3011 x244

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to attend this one in my backyard but I am just a weekend warrior detailing my own cars - so can't quite justify the $500.

Hope you have a great turnout!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by camaro2ssblack View Post
    Would love to attend this one in my backyard but I am just a weekend warrior detailing my own cars - so can't quite justify the $500.

Hope you have a great turnout!
    Completely understand.

Been teaching classes for over 30 years now. Since starting the 3-day classes here at Autogeek I always have people asking us to bring our 3-day class on the road. So I put together the roadshow program and if enough people don't sign up it will go away.

We'll just have the $1,800.00 classes here and they always sell out.

But I hear ya....

Last year people complained about the $990.00 price for a 2-day class so I broke the 2 day class into 1-day classes, (teaching different tools and topics on each day), and now that the price is $495.00 - if there's no market then there's no market.

And if the program goes away when people ask me to bring our class to their home town I'll tell them to pound sand. Been there done that.

We already have enough people for this class and the rest of the classes scheduled for this year but there are still a few more space for this Memphis class and the it will be closed.

As soon as the Wisconsin class is over, that's in two weeks, all these tools, plus the pads and towels will be sent to Memphis for the Optimum class.

The shipment I sent to Wisconsin yesterday weighed in at

1,192 pounds - I guess we can just call that 1,200 pounds

That's half a ton of tools, towels, chemicals and pads - and that's because these are the most hands-on classes on Planet Earth.

It's all good. I figure everyone that's supposed to be in our classes will be in our classes.

7. Thanks Nikki thanked for this post
    Mike Phillips

***Update***

The pallet of tools, pads, products and supplies arrived back to Stuart, Florida today.

I have it half unloaded and staged for replenishing and then re-packing tomorrow. It gets picked up tomorrow afternoon for the trip to Memphis, Tennessee for the Roadshow Car Detailing Class at Optimum Polymer Technologies coming up on Friday, August 24th and Saturday, August 25th.

This class is full.

It's possible to still get in or at least get on the standby list. Call

1-800-869-3011 and ask to speak with Stephanie.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Mission Impossible —> accomplished!

In-between teaching a Wednesday night class, using, taking pictures and then writing 3 new product reviews I un- packed, did laundry (pads and towels), then re-packed for the Memphis, Tennessee Roadshow Class! The last 3 days have been 14+ hour long days in order to get this pallet shipped out today but it’s all worth it!

I love teaching these classes as it’s a chance to meet guys I’ve been talking to for YEARS in the forum world and now in the Facebook world.

Plus Optimum products ROCK!!!

Here’s the pallet cram-packed full of tools, pads, towels and supplies!

1,200 pounds of tools, pads, towels and products!

Class is SOLD OUT!!!

See everyone next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk