autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

12 cars needed for the Dr. Beasley's Roadshow Class in Chicago, Illinois!

All our classes are hands-on classes working on real-world cars.

For each day, I need approximately 6 large neglected cars. Typically, the larger the better.

Classics, muscle cars and streetrods with basecoat/clearcoat paint jobs work best but will consider anything. Don't normally like SUVs or Trucks but if that's what you have let me know. Free super high quality detail for any car we use plus Autogeek has full insurance for peace of mind.

If you have a car you would like a free exterior detail, then please send me a picture of it like you see in the below article to my e-mail.

mike.phillips@autogeek.net

This is a front angle side shot - Photography for the car detailing world by Mike Phillips

Behind the scenes when I'm getting cars for classes and projects here I'm talking with people, or messaging or e-mailing them and I always ask them to send me a side shot of the car. Not just any old picture but a shot like this,

1: From the front at an angle so I see the front and the side of the car.

2: Entire car is IN the picture, the front isn't cut-off, the back isn't cut-off the top and tires are not cut-off.

3: Hopefully in good lighting.

Because it's sometimes hard to explain to people what I'm looking for (and it's important to me to have GREAT pictures), I've created this thread so now I can simply e-mail them the link to it so when I tell someone I need a GOOD side shot they will understand what I mean.

This is a front angled side shot

Mike Phillips

Re: 12 cars needed for the Dr. Beasley's Roadshow Class in Chicago, Illinois!

***Bump***

These are HANDS-ON classes not sitting in your chair classes or standing in a garage watching someone else do a "demo" classes.

As such, I need 12 cars as you will be working on 6 cars each day, YES they are that hands-on.

If you would like a free detail then shoot me an e-mail.

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

All the cars we use for our classes always come out looking beautiful!

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

Still looking for cars for this class!

You get a free detail and your car will look amazing!

Post Thanks / Like

Still looking for cars? I might have a good candidate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCity View Post
    Still looking for cars? I might have a good candidate?

Yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I have a 2015 SS 1le Camaro and my neighbor that has a Porsche that he bought used that has had some hack and swirl work done on it so It probably be a great candidate so I will get some pictures together for you

Logistically how does this work, do you need the car dropped off the day of and picked up at the end of the day? Or could I bring it there the day of And leave it there overnight and pick it up first thing the next morning?

If so hopefully they are left inside overnight

David

Mike Phillips

Ok, I have a 2015 SS 1le Camaro and my neighbor that has a Porsche that he bought used that has had some hack and swirl work done on it so It probably be a great candidate so I will get some pictures together for you.
    Yes - need pictures. Like this,

Logistically how does this work, do you need the car dropped off the day of and picked up at the end of the day? Or could I bring it there the day of And leave it there overnight and pick it up first thing the next morning?

If so hopefully they are left inside overnight

I try to work with everyone's schedule. Usually, dropping off the day before is best, then picking it up when we're done.

If you can't pick it up when we're done, (I send you a text), then we will store it inside.

My roadshow classes are a cake-walk compared to my big 3-day classes here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida.

Try handling all of these cars, teaching a class, getting the cars in, getting them out, getting them back to the owner....

Show Car Garage BUSTING open at the seams! 9 of 13 cars for this weekends detailing class!

9 of the 13 car for this 3-day class are here and snug as a bug in a rug!

And there's 2-3 more cars for the above class that simply would not fit into the garage.