autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Packing for an Autogeek Roadshow Class - Pictures and Videos

Took pictures before Yancy and I packed everything into totes to give everyone an idea of what goes into a 2-day roadshow detailing class. Just to note, we use all of these tools, pads, products and towels for our 3-day classes here PLUS A LOT MORE!

Check it out...

Mike Phillips

Re: Packing for an Autogeek Roadshow Class - Pictures and Videos

Continued...

Took pictures before Yancy and I packed everything into totes to give everyone an idea of what goes into a 2-day roadshow detailing class. Just to note, we use all of these tools, pads, products and towels for our 3-day classes here PLUS A LOT MORE!

Check it out...

Mike Phillips

Continued....

If you've never seen a pallet wrapped before - well now you can see how it's done... this is James, one of the hardest working guys I know.

And then after both pallets were wrapped and labeled they were moved off to the side until the FedEx truck arrives to pick them up.

Class starts on Friday, June 8th at the Indianapolis 500 Race Track. Day 2 of this class in on Saturday and IDA SV testing is on Sunday.

There are still a few spaces left for the Indy class, don't miss out as we may not be back up here for a couple of years. Call Andre to reserve your space.

1-800-869-3011 x244

See you there!

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

For anyone wondering what they get to "do" at one of our Roadshow Classes....

There is simply no other class you can find or attend where you get hands-on time with this much stuff....

5. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike - that's an amazing amount of machines, pads, towels, and product. I can only imagine how many hours are involved packing and unpacking.

BTW, how do you go about cleaning all the dirty pads when you return from one of these trips?

Mike Phillips

Detailing Roadshow Classes for 2019 - Information - Dates - Locations

Currently we have 5 locations confirmed for our 2-day Roadshow Classes. I'm working on confirming 3 more locations for this year. As classes are scheduled and confirmed they will be added to this list.

This is a 2-day class that covers both exterior detailing, interior detailing and wetsanding. Classes start at 7:30am sharp and end at 5:30pm - these are 10 hour classes where you're on our feet getting 100% hands-on training.

Price: $895.00

Early sign-up bonus - Sign-up 30 days before the date of the class and receive a $100.00 store credit at Autogeek.com

Call Andre to sign-up over the phone 1-800-869-3011 x244

June

Saturday, June 1st and Sunday, June 2nd <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Pro Reflection Detail Shop
    501 W Powell Lane Unit 208
    Austin, Texas 78753
    Host Website - ProReflection.com

Saturday, June 15th and Sunday, June 16th <-- Info and link to sign-up
    All in the Polish Detail Shop
    155 S Montezuma Castle HWY STE 5
    Camp Verde, Arizona 86322
    Host Website - AllinthePolishDetailing.com

Saturday, June 22nd and Sunday, June 23rd <-- Info and link to sign-up
    English Class – Guest Instructor Rigo Santana
    MiraCosta College
    1 Barnard Drive
    Oceanside, California 92056
    Host Website - miracosta.edu

Saturday, June 29th and Sunday, June 30th (Link to sign-up coming soon) <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Spanish Class – Guest Translator Rigo Santana
    MiraCosta College
    1 Barnard Drive
    Oceanside, California 92056
    Host Website - miracosta.edu

July

Saturday, July 20th and Sunday, July 21st <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Kruse Museum
    5634 Co Rd 11A
    Auburn, IN 46706
    Host Website - PraxisDetailing.com

August

Saturday, August 24th and Sunday, August 25th <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Denver Auto Shield
    4211 South Natches Court Suite D
    Englewood, CO 80110
    Host Website - denverautoshield.com

September

Saturday, September 14th and Sunday, September 15th <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Detail Pro Shop
    6040 Glick Road
    Powell, OH 43065
    Host Website - detailproshop.com/

October

Saturday, October 12th and Sunday, October 13th <-- Info and link to sign-up
    Immaculate Paint Protection
    4224 Greenfield Road
    Bethlehem, PA 18017
    Host Website - immaculatepaintprotection.com

Questions?
    If you have any questions about the tools and topics covered on Saturday and Sunday please feel encouraged to call Andre or Mike

Andre - 1-800-869-3011 x244

Mike - 1-800-869-3011 x206

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post

Mike - that's an amazing amount of machines, pads, towels, and product.
    Agree. I share the pictures to show people what they get to do. There's no one else in the car detailing industry that does this. If there is? Where are the pictures?

When you attend any of our classes, car classes here, boat classes here roadshow classes in other states, you get to use all these tools because we have them in our garage just for classes. You simply cannot find pictures like these that PROVE what you get to do anywhere else.

I know if I were thinking of taking a class my first question besides cost and location would be,

What do I get to do?

I can only imagine how many hours are involved packing and unpacking.

The only way I can make 100% for sure I have EVERYTHING I'm going to need in a class is to physically STAGE them on tables in the garage. Once everything is staged and inventoried, then I can start packing everything into the totes.

I'd say about as fast as I can do all of this in 1-2 days. It kind of depends on what's going on in the garage before or after I'm packing and/or if I'm traveling. It is very hectic - at least for me. I never started out in life expecting to be an expert at staging thousands of dollars of tools and then packing thousands of dollars of tools and supplies and then managing all the behind-the-scenes work and communications that are needed to get a pallet (or two) from Point A to Point B and than back to Point A again. My guess this is just one reason no one else does this in this industry.

If people don't sign-up and take the classes though- the roadshow program will simply be killed off. So if you're reading this and "thinking" about taking a class - do it for you and for others to come after you. The classes are more than worth the money - I have hundreds of testimonies that state this.

BTW, how do you go about cleaning all the dirty pads when you return from one of these trips?

I put everything through the washer and dryer.

Washing and cleaning Compound and Polish Self-Cleaning Caps

No time to wash pads by hand when dealing with this kind of volume.

Post Thanks / Like

Whelp, I see Phillips took advantage of the AG 25% off sale.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post

Whelp, I see Phillips took advantage of the AG 25% off sale.
    Ha ha.... that's funny!

I take these pictures for 3 reasons.

1: Marketing - To show just how much STUFF you get to use when you attend any of our classes.

2: Comparison - Compare what you see in the pictures for our classes with any pictures (you can find) for any other class.

3: Proof - A picture tells a thousand words - we advertise what you get to do but the pictures do a good job of showing you what you're going to do.

With this many tools and products it's pretty easy to see why our classes are all hands-on and no sitting in chairs - there's simply too much to do each day in order for everyone to use everything.

If you want to sit in a chair - check out other classes.