autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mike Phillips

Roadshow Class - Canyon Country, California - July 13th, 14th at the 3D Training Center with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Here’s the entrance to the 3D Training Center - very well outfitted for hands-on Classes!

Roadshow Class - Canyon Country, California - July 13th, 14th at the 3D Training Center with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Diner liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Roadshow Class - Canyon Country, California - July 13th, 14th at the 3D Training Center with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Here you go 3D ONE - first product we’re using today.

4. Likes Diner liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Roadshow Class - Canyon Country, California - July 13th, 14th at the 3D Training Center with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

RUPES hands-on at 3D!

Autogeek’s Roadshow Classes- THE most hands-on classes on Planet Earth!

6. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Mike Phillips

Update

IDA Skills Validation Test are over and now we’re headed to LAX for our flight back to Florida.

Back to LA traffic...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Update

IDA Skills Validation Test are over and now we’re headed to LAX for our flight back to Florida.

Back to LA traffic...

have a safe trip back...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Had such a good time at this class Mike. Thank you and the guys at 3D for putting it on. It was worth the money and the suffering.

I was running on fumes for most of it due to lack of sleep and recently beating a cold but thankfully we had enough people to pick up the slack.

Now I'm even more addicted to detailing. Thanks

-Matt

Mike Phillips

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234