Question about the Roadshow Detailing Classes?

I can tell there's some confusion as I keep getting questions like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff

Questions regarding "Road Show" detailing classes.

Good Day AutoGeek.Com, By way introduction my name is Jeff & I'm interested in attending the New Jersey 2 day Road Show training course. However, I have a few questions.

1. I have a working knowledge of detailing skills & products, do you recommend one class over another?

Is the second day more advanced?

From reading the description, it appears that way.

2. Would I be able to test/use one of the Rupes polishers on either day. I loved to try one out.

3. What's your policy should something happened & I could not make the training session?

Do you give refunds?

Thank you, Jeff

Good questions Jeff, let me take a stab at the answers....

1. I have a working knowledge of detailing skills & products, do you recommend one class over another?

Is the second day more advanced?

From reading the description, it appears that way.

I recommend taking both days to get the MOST information/education and hands-on time with the tools, pads and products.

The second day is NOT more advanced. The two days show DIFFERENT TOOLS, PADS and PRODUCTS. I set the classes up like this on PURPOSE so you have a desire to go to both classes. If you can only afford one day, then pick the tools you're most interested in and sign up for that day.

Our 3-day class is $1,800.00 and you get everything I show in the two day roadshow class AND MORE. There's no way to make a 3-day class work as a road show class so I show the MOST POPULAR topics from the 3-day class in the 2 day class.

Now follow me, there's NO WAY to show EVERYTHING in one day. So the second day is NOT more advanced it's just DIFFERENT. Just like my 3-day class here, we cover all the tools for polishing paint and a lot of other topics. So there are different tools, pads, products, waxes, sealants coatings, etc, etc., etc.

So if you can afford both days, which is a LOT CHEAPER than flying to Stuart, Florida like all my other students, thus you save airfare, rental car, meals and the price of the class, then sign up for both days. If you can only afford one day, then pick the tools you're most interested in, RUPES, FLEX Griot's.

I'd highly recommend looking at all the pictures in this thread I created as it shows a majority of what you get to do when you take the two day class. Take one day and then cut the thread in half and that's what you get to do. You get to do a TON of stuff on both days, that's how my classes roll.

323 Pictures - Autogeek's Hands-On Roadshow Detailing Classes!

[COLOR=#0000ff]

2. Would I be able to test/use one of the Rupes polishers on either day. I loved to try one out.
No. Now we're back to me trying to show EVERYHING in one day. Most people for the last 10 years come to my 3-day class to learn everything because we show a LOT. There's no way to show EVERYING in one day.

So PURPOSEFULY divided each day up by separating the MOST POPULAR TOOLS. I want you to sign up for both days. I get it if you can't afford it. But the reason for the different tools on different day is to give you an incentive to sign-up for both days.

You see what most people don't understand is no company is going to fly all over the country putting on classes and losing money. For YEARS people have been asking me to bring my 3-day class to their state. Okay, now we're doing it and now it's time for all the people that have wanted to attend the $1,800.00 3-day class here in Stuart to put the money where their talk is.

Short stroke polishers and the RUPES paint polishing system on Friday

FLEX polishers and Griot's BOSS System on Saturday

IDA SV testing on Sunday

3. What's your policy should something happened & I could not make the training session?

Do you give refunds?

Thank you, Jeff

I think there's a courtesy rule that most people appreciate, something like 24 hours cancellation?

I'll check with Andre and find out.

If an emergency arises then that's one thing. If a person just willy-nilly decides not to attend that's down right rude when you consider how much planning and logistics goes into "us" travelling to "you" to hold a real hardcore detailing class.

Hope the above answers help you decided what's best for you.

Again, check this out and TRY to find anything by anyone else anywhere.

323 Pictures - Autogeek's Hands-On Roadshow Detailing Classes!

Have to go, it's noon on Thursday the day before my May 3-Day class and it's SOLD OUT!

So I'm prepping the garage and all the hundreds of tools, pads and product that the 20 people attending this 3-day class will get to use on 13 cars.

Training Cars for the May 2018 Detailing Class at Autogeek