autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Mr. Phillips, you sir are the best. The greatest instructor on the planet! I’m honored for this opportunity! Talking to you on the phone today was awesome! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 10th & 11th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

All signed up for the SV testing Sunday too!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I move from Chicago and you have a class over the border.....I call shenanigans!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikta View Post
    Sure, I move from Chicago and you have a class over the border.....I call shenanigans!!

Well - I updated the below thread, there's going to be a roadshow class in Chicago in October!

Available dates for Roadshow Classes!

Will have more info for all classes very quick.

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

People been asking me to bring our class on the road for YEARS now...

If this class is in driving range, get signed up early. It cost a lot of money to ship everything out to an offsite location and it also takes a LOT of planning on our part and on the part of our host.

So now is the time to get signed up. There's an incentive to sign-up early and you only have to attend one of the days of the two day classes. You can attend both days, that's up to you.

People been asking and even bugging me to bring our incredible hands-on class to their state for years and now that we're doing it we need people to sign up and sign up early to take advantage of the $100.00 store credit.

6. Likes Mazo275 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike,I was at last years course. If you need an extra body to help out with the course or maybe a vehicle or 2,let me know. I'm more than willing to help out if needed.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.C. View Post

Hey Mike,I was at last years course.

If you need an extra body to help out with the course or maybe a vehicle or 2,let me know.

I'm more than willing to help out if needed.

Thank you for the offer, I'll let you know as we get closer.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

We're less than two weeks out from this class, there's still a few spaces available.

Watch this short video to find out more about Autogeek's Roadshow Car Detailing Classes...

Post Thanks / Like

Gee Wizz!!!

These Roadshow Detailing Classes are nothing but outlandish value! I'd be there in a heart beat if I hadn't spent all my pocket money on coming to Detail Fest. Actually THIS class in Oconomowoc would be my pick of the Roadshow Classes to attend.

Of course it goes without saying that Mike has the finest classes bar none but then to have in take place with the crew at Lake Country Manufacturing! A great bunch of people there & yeah, I'm just a bit envious of the folks attending this one. Then theres the opportunity to do the IDA exams . . . Wow, cool. Have fun!

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Gee Wizz!!!

These Roadshow Detailing Classes are nothing but outlandish value! I'd be there in a heart beat if I hadn't spent all my pocket money on coming to Detail Fest. Actually THIS class in Oconomowoc would be my pick of the Roadshow Classes to attend.

Of course it goes without saying that Mike has the finest classes bar none but then to have in take place with the crew at Lake Country Manufacturing! A great bunch of people there & yeah, I'm just a bit envious of the folks attending this one. Then theres the opportunity to do the IDA exams . . .

Wow, cool. Have fun!

Aaryn NZ.

I agree. The folks at Lake Country are top notch in this industry and their training garage is also top notch.

This will be another great class for all those that attend.

12. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast