autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

It's getting closer.....so excited!

Mike Phillips

Re: Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

***Bump***

We are a few weeks out from this class and to date, no one has signed up for IDA SV testing. If you've been planning on signing up, please do ASAP so we have an accurate head count and can also make proper travel arrangements.

Continued...

OPTIONAL - International Detailing Association Skills Validation Testing

For those that are already IDA Certified Detailers, if you want to take the Skills Validation tests, you can sign-up for a time slot on Sunday to take the test. The Skills Validation tests takes approximately 2 hours.

***IMPORTANT INFO***

IDA SV Certification Testing
    If you want to take the IDA Skills Validated Certification tests at Autogeek after one of our Roadshow Detailing Classes then you need to schedule your time slot for the test.

Call Andre to reserve your seat before all time slots are taken.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Skills Validation Test Requirements

Before you can take the Skills Validation test you must first,

1. Join the IDA - Click here - Membership dues are for one year.

2. Get IDA Certified - $200.00 then $100.00 every 2 years.
    Before you can take the Skills Validation tests you must first pay for, take and pass the online written test. The first time you take the test the cost is $200.00. After that, every 2 years you must re-test to maintain your IDA Certification and the re-test price is $100.00

In order to take the online written tests you must create an account with the IDA

Click here to create an IDA member account

After completing all of the above you can contact Andre reserve your space for IDA Skills Validation & Certification.

How to sign-up to take your Skills Validation certification test

Contact Andre and schedule your time slot for the test and pay the $200.00 testing fee.

Andre: 1-800-869-3011 x244

Time slots for testing
    The skills validation testing takes 2 hours to complete. Here at Autogeek you can pick your testing time slot from the below,

8:00am to 10:0am

10:30am to 12:30pm

12:30pm to 1:00pm - Lunch break for Certified Trainers

1:00pm to 3:00pm

3:30pm to 5:30pm

Time slots are scheduled according on a first come, first serve basis. To secure your preferred time slot contact Andre as soon as possible.

Once you have passed the Skills Validation testing your official IDA Certificate and IDA patch will be mailed to you from the IDA.

3. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there going to be a post or email about who, what and where to go etc. Ok maybe not the Who because that would be Me and the what is taken care of too, as in class but the where to go and what to do when you get there stuff.

Looking forward to it

Tq

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by RChicago View Post

Is there going to be a post or email about who, what and where to go etc.

Ok maybe not the Who because that would be Me and the what is taken care of too, as in class but the where to go and what to do when you get there stuff.

Looking forward to it

Tq

I always send out what I call my,

Important Information E-mail

You and a few others have been asking for it but I need some extra info that I'll be getting today. So I'll get the e-mail out today or tomorrow.

Hang tight....

Also another exciting announcement for your class today!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    I always send out what I call my,

Important Information E-mail

You and a few others have been asking for it but I need some extra info that I'll be getting today. So I'll get the e-mail out today or tomorrow.

Hang tight....

Also another exciting announcement for your class today!

Oh the suspense! Announced here????

Mike Phillips

First - Here's a picture showing the 16th Street entrance into the Indy 500 Race Track, which is the entrance you need to take. Once you drive through the tunnel and come out the other side you'll want to turn left and there will be signs in place directing you where to go.

Oh the suspense!

Announced here????

Edit: Was told to hold off on the announcement.

8. Likes RamAirV1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    First - Here's a picture showing the 16th Street entrance into the Indy 500 Race Track, which is the entrance you need to take. Once you drive through the tunnel and come out the other side you'll want to turn left and there will be signs in place directing you where to go.

Edit: Was told to hold off on the announcement.

As Homer Simpson would say and I quote, "Doh!"

Post Thanks / Like

As Homer Simpson would say and I quote, "Doh!"

Any news you can share yet????

Mike Phillips

Any news you can share yet????

Yancy took over this part so out of my control.

It's all good though...

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Started packing up for the Indy and New Jersey Class today, should be done tomorrow.

Check out my FB page for a quick live video I just posted.

Link in my Sig Line

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast