autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek Roadshow Detail Class - June 8th & 9th at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

This is so awesome Mike! I missed last years at Lake Country because I got married. I’m in Madison Wisconsin, I cannot wait to attend this class.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek Roadshow Detail Class - June 8th & 9th at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

You'll be dragging butt after two intense days of HANDS-ON detailing. At least that was my experience last year. And while the students took a break for lunch, Mike polished out the roof of the Scooby Van - no easy task. The guy doesn't stop...sort of like the Energizer Bunny. Worth every penny in my opinion. I'm in Eau Claire, WI by the way...detailing part-time(seasonal due to old man winter).

David

3. Thanks RamAirV1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent! Thank you for the information! I’m really looking forward to this! Mike is legendary, nothing like learning from the best. I’ve read all his books, watched all his videos numerous times. It’s like I already know him!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo275 View Post

This is so awesome Mike!

I missed last years at Lake Country because I got married.

I’m in Madison Wisconsin, I cannot wait to attend this class.

Congratulations!

Looking forward to meeting and working with you!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post

Any chance you're coming back to Wisconsin - home of Lake Country, Mfg - in 2018?

Last year's event was sold out and students had a ton of fun.

David

Here's the link with all the information to sign-up for the Wisconsin Class in August

Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - August 10th & 11th at Lake Country Pads in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Just signed up and booked my hotel. See you in Indy Mike!

Mike Phillips

Re: Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Btrahin View Post

Just signed up and booked my hotel. See you in Indy Mike!

Congratulations!

I'm looking forward to meeting and working with you!

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on. Call off the dogs.

Chicago?!?

I'm there!

When?

(Sent via my mobile device...)

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

People been asking me to bring our class on the road for YEARS now...

If this class is in driving range, get signed up early. It cost a lot of money to ship everything out to an offsite location and it also takes a LOT of planning on our part and on the part of our host.

So now is the time to get signed up. There's an incentive to sign-up early and you only have to attend one of the days of the two day classes. You can attend both days, that's up to you.

People been asking and even bugging me to bring our incredible hands-on class to their state for years and now that we're doing it we need people to sign up and sign up early to take advantage of the $100.00 store credit.

Post Thanks / Like

I just signed up! Looking forward to seeing/trying the newest detailing tools, and foremost, the proper application of ceramic paint coatings!

If you need a demo vehicle for the class I have a Granite Crystal 2015 Dodge Charger Scat Pack 392. Yes, it's a daily driver NOT a garage queen! As a matter of fact I'm on my third set of summer tires. I still have the GTO, but it is enjoying life as a garage queen.

Indy Motor Speedway - June 8th & 9th - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek-p5290028-jpg

RamAirV1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast