autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to pack for an Autogeek Roadshow Class - Does anyone know what it takes?

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
    Make sure you try the cheese curds. Both the deep fried and "squeaky" fresh curds.
    Amen. Curds are a "must!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Mike Phillips

Re: How to pack for an Autogeek Roadshow Class - Does anyone know what it takes?

Um.....

***Bump***

Post Thanks / Like

GEEEEEEZ that's a lot of stuff to pack. wow.

Post Thanks / Like

That is an amazing amount of gear and materials you are packing. But you're forgetting one thing... The hot sauce!

5. Likes PaulMys, FrankS liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post

GEEEEEEZ that's a lot of stuff to pack. wow.

And this is why I set everything we pack and you get to use and took the pictures.

There is NO OTHER game in town that can do this and does do this. So when you, (not just you Jesus), see and hear we're coming to your town, it's time to put up or shut up and get signed up for a class.

There is a ton of work and logistics that goes into putting on the REAL-DEAL hands on detailing class in another state far from our location. We have 8 classes booked so far and even more in the works, but people need to get with the program and get signed up early so the "Go" or "No Go" decision is a "Go" decision.

Here's the companies and hosts we have scheduled so far for 2018

And here's where were going so far for 2018

Pretty cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Yessir! When I heard / saw that you were headed to California, I checked the locations and calendar to see if I could make it. If my money wasn't already tied up for the family vacation in July, I'd be all over it!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post

Yessir! When I heard / saw that you were headed to California, I checked the locations and calendar to see if I could make it.

If my money wasn't already tied up for the family vacation in July, I'd be all over it!

Stay tuned...

Working on more locations in SoCal and if not this year, then we're already scheduling for 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Almost as much as my wife packs when we go out of town. I’ll be looking forward to trying to make it out when you come to California.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12