autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mike Phillips

Re: Packing up for the Autogeek Roadshow Class in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post

It amazes me to see the level of equipment needed for these roadshows! The fun part is undoubtedly the classes while in progress however the planning, staging, packing and logistics of getting to and from the "fun" part blows me away. Talk about work! And not just physical work lifting, packing, arranging etc.
    From the guy doing all the staging of product... it is a lot of work.

What no one ever sees are the little things like topping off bottles of compound and polish. I do my best to be a good steward of Autogeek's money and by this I mean, For all the compounds and polishes we showcase, I have either 20 16 ounce bottles, (one for each student to have their own bottle), or 250ml in the case of RUPES and SONAX products,

but the mental work in making sure EVERYTHING is planned for, included and arranged.
    I think my wife will confirm I'm mental.

Seeing what you guys brought to the Nokomis Makeover for Ron impressed me and that probably wasn't even 1/10th of these Roadshows. Being part of the Tampa CR Team at the RV Show was also very impressive and, again, wasn't near what's needed at these roadshows.

Guys and Gals, if you want to see THE BEST in how to vehicle detail, take advantage of these classes!
    I just finished wiping down all the extension cords, (yes I detail the cords), and after one more walk-around, I'll start packing the totes.

This shipment is for the Indy class and the New Jersey class. The dirty towels and buffing pads will be shipped back to Autogeek for washing and cleaning and then shipped to New Jersey, but the tools, chemicals, everything else will leave Indy and go strait to the New Jersey class which is almost sold-out and my guess is by the date of the class will be sold out.

Windsor, New Jersey - June 22nd & 23rd - Roadshow Detail Class with Mike Phillips at Autogeek

For anyone reading this that is "thinking" about going to the New Jersey class, don't hesitate in getting signed. It's never fun telling someone they can't go.

2. Likes Paul A. liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Packing up for the Autogeek Roadshow Class in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

***Update***

First

HUGE THANKS TO YANCY FOR HELPING ME TO PACK EVERYTHING INTO TOTES.

Have to admit, I'm not the best at methodically packing this huge of volume of stuff in space-sensitive manner. Yancy did it in under 2 hours and I would probably still be in the garage slumping along.

Have a couple more last item things to add like the FLEX XFE7-15 Cordless Polisher and the kit that goes with it and then the pallets will be ready to be wrapped, then weighed and then loaded for shipping.

Stay tuned...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234