autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's 2 Day Roadshow Detailing Class at Lake Country Pads in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

This is too cool!

Too bad I just had to convince the wife that we needed a Trans Am.

Might have to work some extra OT this summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's 2 Day Roadshow Detailing Class at Lake Country Pads in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th & 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Hllywd View Post
    Welcome to Wisconsin Mike. I'm a little over an hour away from there. Do you need any cars for the class? I could supply you with a 67 GTO, and/or a 70 Monte Carlo. If so, I won't do much with them this summer. Otherwise I was going to polish/coat them starting next week. This is COOL!

EDIT: Let me know if you need any help with the class. I can be a go-fer!
    Mike is out today but I am sure he wouldn't mind discussing cars with you for the class. You can email him at mike.phillips@Autogeek.net

Regular Member David at LC Pads's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We are really excited to have you here at Lake Country Mfg. Mike, and look forward to an awesome weekend!

This is a fantastic event for anyone in the midwest who has a difficult time making it down to Florida for Mike's 3-day Competition Ready classes.

I believe there is about 20 seats available total for this class.

I look forward to meeting everyone who comes to the class!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This should be a great roadshow class!

Mike Phillips

Welcome to Wisconsin Mike. I'm a little over an hour away from there. Do you need any cars for the class?

I could supply you with a 67 GTO, and/or a 70 Monte Carlo.

If so, I won't do much with them this summer. Otherwise I was going to polish/coat them starting next week. This is COOL!
    You bet!

I would love to have some cool cars for the class. I see you sent me an e-mail I'll reply back...

EDIT: Let me know if you need any help with the class. I can be a go-fer!
    Happy to say, Dave Patterson and Don Suro have already volunteered to be my assistants for the class. This is also why they are attending this weekend's class here,

Pictures & Comments - May 2017 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class with Mike Phillips

They'll not only be my VIP Guests but they'll also see how a real hands-on class is put on and this will prepare them so we can duplicate our intense, hands-on classes here at Autogeek all over the country for our Roadshow program.

Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait so much fun !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    You bet!

I would love to have some cool cars for the class. I see you sent me an e-mail I'll reply back...

Alright! I'll wait to here from you. In the mean time I wont do any paint correction on them. And I just signed my wife up for the class.
    Looking forward to this!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Late to the game hearing about this. It's about a 2 hour drive for me. Generally speaking, what time does the day start and what time does it end?

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Still some open slot available for Autogeek's 2 Day Roadshow Detailing Class at Lake Country Pads in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin - August 12th-13th

Post Thanks / Like

All signed up and paid. Looking forward to it... but not ready for August yet! Hope to have lots of summer fun between now and then!
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast