autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's 2-Day Roadshow Detailing Classes with Mike Phillips

I will be attending the upcoming 2day class in Wisconsin. I am super excited to attend! Is it ok for students to take some photos & videos during the class so that we can post on our social media?

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by EliteDetailing View Post

I will be attending the upcoming 2day class in Wisconsin. I am super excited to attend!

Is it ok for students to take some photos & videos during the class so that we can post on our social media?

As a historical practice and general rule, we allow pictures but don't allow video. That said, it seems people take video no matter what you tell them.

I posted some info for the upcoming class in the below thread, click the link and be sure to check it out.

IMPORTANT INFO plus Hotels and Airports near Lake Country Pad Manufacturing in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Here's the pertinent portion....

Pictures and Video Policy
    You are welcome and encouraged to take all the pictures you like.

We ask that you do not take videos without prior permission.

So check with myself or Yancy on Saturday before the class and of course I'll cover this when we start.

Mike Phillips

Just to note...

The 3-day classes are Autogeek are still the gold standard for pro grade detailing classes
    Nothing can replace the three day class held at Autogeek three times a year. At Mike's 3-day class at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida because of Mike's relationships with the local car clubs he's able to bring in real show cars for the class to train on!

We're talking the real deal, 1960's and 1970's muscle cars, streetrods, classics and customs. No other instructor or no other class has documented more cool cars for the class to work on using all the tools, pads and products pros use in the car detailing industry. No one.

So if you want the best class there is an your budget allows you to attend the best and most hands-on class on planet earth, then call Andre to get singed up for one of the three 3-day classes held at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida.

Andre 1-800-869-3011 x244

Click here to sign-up online

Besides learning show car detailing on real show cars, the 3-day class at Autogeek's facility covers more topics like wet sanding, using hot water extractors, steam cleaners, etc. These classes are held the SAME TIME each year. The cost of the 3-day class where you get to train on the real deal, real show cars is $1,795.00

The testimonies from people that have taken Mike's class can be read here.

Testimonies for Autogeek's Detailing Classes with Mike Phillips

The three day classes are held here at Autogeek's Show Car Garage 3-times a year,

1. February
    2. May
    3. September

These classes always sell out so clear your schedule and make your travel plans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123