autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

We limited this class to 24 people and here's some and the class filled up incredibly fast!

pj at Waxstock is accepting STANDBY reservations in case anyone cancels so if you really wanted to attend this first ever Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class then shoot him an e-mail ASAP!

pj@waxstock.com

A few weeks ago I packed up some products, pads and tools for this one day class and today I found out that everything has arrived into the U.K. safe and sound. Next the products will be delivered to pj at Waxstock and then taken to the Buff Monkey Garage when Yancy and I arrive and visit the Buff Monkey Garage the day before the class to set-up.

This is the first time for us teaching a class at Waxstock so this first time it's a full one day class. As such there's no way to go over ALL the products I showcase at our normal 3-day Competition Ready Detailing Class here in the U.S. but if this first class goes great who knows what we'll do next year.

I took some pictures of the products, pads and tools we'll be using to share on the DodoJuice car detailing discussion forum and the DetailingWorld.co.uk car detailing discussion forum.

Thought I would share them here too... here's just a few and I'll add more tomorrow. For the portion of the class on exterior detailing we'll be using Wolfgang products!

Wolfgang Perfekt Finish Paint Prep to prep the paint for the Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Paint Coating

Wolfgang Uber Compound to remove any and all paint defects

Wolfgang Finishing Glaze to perfect the paint before chemically stripping...

And Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Paint Coating to seal the paint and create that glassy look everyone loves...

So these are the products in this first set of pictures of the products my class will be using on Friday, July 22nd!

Mike Phillips

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

***Update***

The UK Sales Manager, Stuart Colclough along with FLEX Power Tools has generously offered to provide 24 FLEX Tools for this class!

Including,

8 Flex XC 3401 Dual Action Orbital Polishers

Motorgeek will have copies of my FLEX 3401 how-to book for sale and I'll be in the booth signing copies.

8 Flex PE14 Rotary Polishers

8 Flex PE8 Kompact 3 Rotary Polishers

Bob McKee, owner of Autogeek had me send over Lake Country 6.5" Hybrid Foam pads for use with the FLEX polishers.

You'll also see 5.5" Lake Country foam Flat pads in

Orange = Cutting
    White = Polishing
    Black = Finishing
    Blue = Waxing
    For use with twelve DAS6 Orbital polishers being provided by pj at Waxstock!

That's not all folks... more pictures of the products, pads and tools everyone that's attending this class is going to get to use!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

I see the Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound to the right of the LC hybrid pads.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time out there Mike and AG team! Awaiting some pics from Waxstock class.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great time.... 8 PE14's. I want one bad!!

Post Thanks / Like

very cool

Post Thanks / Like

could you possibly provide the post code for the garage where it's being held?

looking forward to to seeing how it's done properly

Post Thanks / Like

mike i know you will be very busy but hope you and yancy can put up some pictures and maybe a video of your epic journey that would be fabulous !!!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by freethebadger View Post

could you possibly provide the post code for the garage where it's being held?

Would that be the information in the last line here,

Buff Monkeys
    Unit J1
    Peek Business Centre
    Dunmow Road
    Bishop's Storford
    CM23 5RG

Quote Originally Posted by freethebadger View Post

looking forward to to seeing how it's done properly
    And I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else attending this class!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post

I see the Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound to the right of the LC hybrid pads.

Good eye Marc!

I have more pictures to post but didn't have time last week to get them all posted so here they come!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast