autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

But that's not all folks....

pj and Dom from Dodo Juice and Waxstock have generously provided TWELVE Dodo Juice DAS-6 Dual Action Polishers for this class!

Now we're ready to shake the terra firma!

Thank you pj and Dom!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Competition Ready Roadshow Detailing Class in London! - Products, Pads & Tools for the class!

bring it on!!! i'll be bringing an empty suitcase. my mrs has already warned me not to buy too many new toys :/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    MORE PICTURES!

I teach both hand sanding and machine sanding techniques in my classes.

This is a Griot's Garage 3" Mini Polisher and I show guys how to turn this mini polisher into a precision 3" machine sander!

I sent over Mirka Abralon Sanding Discs and 3M Trizact Sanding Discs!

Did you ever make a thread on how you wrap the cord on your machines? Looks super clean!
    David 2000 Ford F-350 DRW CCLB BLACK/GOLD
    Wish list:
    Everything Mike has in his garage for detailing

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Jomax View Post

Did you ever make a thread on how you wrap the cord on your machines? Looks super clean!

Have not as of yet.

It was actually Robert DiTerrlizzi that shared his technique with me and then I used it to for our tool as we have approximately 150 tools in our Show Car Garage and there's simply not room to store the tools efficiently any other way.

Some people say it's bad for the cord but I practice and show others to leave some slack at the end like you can kind of see in this picture,

I do this for two reasons. One of the reasons to avoid damaging the cord where it enters the tool body.

So if done correctly, for people like me with storage concerns, it works GREAT!

For those that want to argue about it they can use the method I use and teach in my classes for extension cords called the Cowboy Coil.

Just want to make everyone happy... (which is hard to do in this industry re: sniping)

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Some very cool news about the Competition Ready Roadshow Class in London! Will be posting as soon as I get a final confirmation.

Post Thanks / Like

curious if anyone else from bonny Scotland is attending?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by freethebadger View Post

curious if anyone else from bonny Scotland is attending?

Probably better to ask here,

Mike Phillips At WAXSTOCK 2016 - Detailing World

Post Thanks / Like

only 4 more sleeps to go!!!! 🙈🙈👍🏻👍🏻

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by freethebadger View Post
    only 4 more sleeps to go!!!! ������������

We have one more - that is we leave for the airport tomorrow around 2:00pm

Can't wait to meet the guys at Buff Monkey Garage and see the cars in person.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    We have one more - that is we leave for the airport tomorrow around 2:00pm

Can't wait to meet the guys at Buff Monkey Garage and see the cars in person.

everything will go perfectly I'm sure .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast