autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3-Day Hands-on Detailing Class - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 7th, 8th & 9th

I'm looking at hotel options now and I'll be driving over from Southern Illinois.
    I'll gladly help move folks, but driving the Mustang so one will be easy and anyone brave enough to ride in the back can also.
    I am working Thursday and then driving over so will likely be in later in the evening.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3-Day Hands-on Detailing Class - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 7th, 8th & 9th

I will be there as well! Haven't booked a hotel yet... should probably get on that!
    Keep Calm... and Detail On!

Eric

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike:
    Will be at Indie 7-8-9 with my SON , looking forward to it , can never get enough info from you & for only $275.00 Wow!!!!
    To any one staying at Marriott Indianapolis Downtown , we will have room for 3 passengers to classes.
    Charlie Weaver

Post Thanks / Like

The only place I could find a room was Baymont Inn and Suites West on 3850 Eagle View Drive. Anyone close to that area able to give me a ride in?

Post Thanks / Like

Getting pumped for next weekend! I waited until tonight to book a room... ended up in Plainfield, IN - about 15-20mins south west of the speedway. Let me know if anyone is in this area!
    Keep Calm... and Detail On!

Eric

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe this was originally posted in March and I'm just now seeing it on October 1, 2016. Dang it!
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Hold the phone...

Did someone say this is half price now to all who might attend, or just for those who've previously attended Boot Camp?

Well...unless something drastic happens I probably still couldn't attend on such short notice.

Would be nice to get an email about such events in the future...like mass emailing or something...bumping these threads more...me checking in more often...yada yada yada.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure it sold out like a month ago or so
    I would of loved to attend, the Sept class was fun

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miniSguy View Post
    The only place I could find a room was Baymont Inn and Suites West on 3850 Eagle View Drive. Anyone close to that area able to give me a ride in?
    I just booked a room there as well so if you haven't hooked up a ride, I can grab you.
    PM me or just let me know here and we can get info shared.

Getting excited, I'm ready to learn more about making things shiney.

Mike Phillips

Yancy and I will be staying here,

Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel, Indianapolis

We're loading up the Competition Ready Van and heading out early Wednesday morning. Will be into Inianapolis Thursday morning.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast