autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Dennis Gage interviews Mike Phillips on My Classic Car!

Dennis Gage interviews Mike Phillips

On this edition of "My Classic Car" Dennis Gage interview Mike Phillips and asks him how he started in the detailing industry when he was young. Mike shares how his passion for both detailing cars and showing other people how to detail cars led him to become the primary instructor for Meguiar's Car Wax company at their Corporate Office in Irvine California and then went on to become the Director of Training for Autogeek.net

Dennis Gage interviews Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips now has 3 book titles to his name,

How to use the Flex XC3401 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher

This brand new book shows you everything you need to know about the one of the most popular German built dual action polishers on the market and how to use to for both show car detailing and production detailing as well as taking care of the car in your garage.

If you detail cars for a living then Mike shows you how to turn the Flex 3401 into a money making machine.

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine

This is the second edition of Mike's first book that includes more tools and products as well as tips and techniques that covers the widest range of exterior detailing ever available in a single book.

Whether you're new to car detailing or a seasoned veteran or you're looking how to remove swirls and create a true show car finish this is a must-have how-to book that everyone should read before they even wash their car.

This book is also available as an ibook from the iTunes store and the ibook includes embedded videos to show you first how how to do the procedure Mike talks about in the chapter you're reading.

iBook - Download

Mike's first edition of his how-to book is still available for a limited time for fans of Mike Phillips and collectors.

Mike Phillips' The Art of Detailing

Mike has been teaching detailing classes since 1987 and is known for not only covering the widest range of tool and products used in the detailing industry but he also always has cool cars for his students to learn on including streetrods, classics, exotics and even brand new cars and daily drivers. This way his students get the widest spectrum of experience available in any formal detailing class in the world.

He holds these classes 4 times a year and people fly in from around the country and from around the world to to be personally trained by Mike Phillips.

The classes are held,

• Last weekend of January
    • First weekend of May
    • 3rd weekend of July
    • Last weekend of September

These classes always fill up so clear your schedule and get signed up early. For more information on getting signed up for a class, what you'll learn and even hotel and airport information visit,

Detailing Boot Camp Class - 3 day class in Stuart, Florida

If you have questions about anything detailing related join the Autogeek forum which is free to join at,

Join AutogeekOnline.net Discussion Forum

Contact Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips Professional Facebook Page

Email: mike.phillips@autogeek.net

Phone: 1-800-869-3011 x206

Autogeek
    Your Car Wax Superstore!

Mike Phillips

Re: Dennis Gage interviews Mike Phillips on My Classic Car!

So I'm out buffing on a car in the studio this morning and "My Classic Car" comes on with Dennis Gage and it's the brand new episode shown in the video above...

I took these pics with my camera phone...

Remember Dennis Gage will be here in a few weeks for Detail Fest.

Mike Phillips

This episode is airing right now on Velocity Channel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    This episode is airing right now on Velocity Channel.

Just watched... good interview!

That would be cool to see Dennis in your bootcamp with some of the footage featured on a "My Classic Car" episode.
    Second Best One Legged Detailer in The World... That top slot is unattainable

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by RedXray View Post

Just watched... good interview!

That would be cool to see Dennis in your bootcamp with some of the footage featured on a "My Classic Car" episode.

Ask and you will recieve....

Autogeek's Detailing Boot Camp Class on TV!

Dennis sent one of his cameramen to capture our September class last year.

This was the class where we rubbed out the original single stage enamel paint on a 1967 Lincoln Continental. When you watch the episode look for the car being worked on by the class.

Rupes Bigfoot Polishers Detailing Class & Extreme Paint Restoration

The interior on the above car was done later in the day so it didn't make it onto the show but check this out....

Before

After