autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SunJoe SPX3000 longer hose?

A product page would have been nice. Idk which cannon you are talking about.

I use the MTM Hydro Foam cannon
    Amazon.com: Professional Foam Lance Adjustable with 32 oz. Bottle: Health & Personal Care

Not sure if this is the same carried here, but it comes with the propper adapter to fit on the end of the sunjoe. The sunjoe uses a standard quick disconnect wand, so if the Cannon doesn't work with it, it's kind of the foam canons fault.

You will have to switch the adapter on the end of the foam cannon, I recommend a good 1 hr with two vicegrips and a lot of patience. But once the proper sized adapter is screwed on, youre good to go! (the adapter that you need is the smallest silver one in the picture of the amazon product page)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that.

It was this one and on this page it shows all the different adapters and you need to select one.
    Autogeek Pressure Washer Foam Cannon HP, foam lance, foam wash gun, pressure washer foamer
    Looks like yours is cheaper and looks just like it. If it comes with everything needed to hook up to the Sun Joe, seems like a no brainer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CaveRacing View Post
    A smaller diameter should increase the pressure, not decrease. See this thread: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...sher-hose.html

I had some issues with the SunJoe and ended up with another Greenworks. I am using the 1600psi unit with the blue hawk 30' hose. It works beautifully. Also, there is no loss of pressure with the blue hawk. It's a great setup, doesn't take up much room, and is a pretty quiet machine.

Would you happen to have a pic of how you attached the hose to the reel on your greenworks?

I'm in the process of buying a longer hose for for my 1700 psi powerworks and just trying to get an idea of what fittings I need to buy. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Snellvilleauto,

so I purchased everything here for my new SunJoe pressure washer and I have run into a problem. The two M22 to 3/8" coupling that came in from northern tool are the wrong size. They are M22/14mm not M22/15mm which is to loose.

has anyone else had this same problem??

Post Thanks / Like

With the sunjoe you cant just connect any 1/4 22mm hose and they use a quick connect hose system thats different in size. Their hose works with their gun so you cant just swap out guns. Theres a wierd filter in the inlet side so you can use quick connects unless you chop it off.

With greenworks you can use any 22mm hose, any gun with 22mm fitting. Its more universal.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys here is everything you need to know about the sun joe and using different hoses and wands.

https://youtu.be/MAN5BaX651A

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yg1829,
    Thank you, I watched that video also.

The question I posted was really for Snellvillauto as he recommended certain parts from northern tool which I purchased but when I receive everything yesterday I went to go put the new items together but when I looked at the M22 to 3/8 coupling I noticed that the M22 fitting looked like a M22/14mm fitting not a M22/15 fitting. When I tried to install the fitting my assumption was correct.

So I ordered two new fittings from eBay yesterday that are M22/15 with a 3/8 " female NPT thread on the other end so I can install a 3/8" coupling. To work with my 3/8" 3/8" quick disconnects that I installed on both ends of my hose.

I think I will do a detailed list of everything when I am done so I can share it with everyone who is looking to purchase a SunJoe SPX3000 and install a longer hose and short gun

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Killerheroin View Post
    Yg1829,
    Thank you, I watched that video also.

The question I posted was really for Snellvillauto as he recommended certain parts from northern tool which I purchased but when I receive everything yesterday I went to go put the new items together but when I looked at the M22 to 3/8 coupling I noticed that the M22 fitting looked like a M22/14mm fitting not a M22/15 fitting. When I tried to install the fitting my assumption was correct.

So I ordered two new fittings from eBay yesterday that are M22/15 with a 3/8 " female NPT thread on the other end so I can install a 3/8" coupling. To work with my 3/8" 3/8" quick disconnects that I installed on both ends of my hose.

I think I will do a detailed list of everything when I am done so I can share it with everyone who is looking to purchase a SunJoe SPX3000 and install a longer hose and short gun

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    You're welcome bud.

Didn't mean to step on your post to Snellvillauto. There's been so much talk about the sun joe lately I figured I would post that video for everyone.

That would be cool if you made a list. Hope you get it sorted out!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hey yg1829,

No problem it had been a while since Snellvillauto posted about this as his post regarding parts was posted on page one so I may or may not get a response which is understandable.

I will atleast post what I have learned so far about the SPX3000

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....RL._SX522_.jpg

1) Easy to setup, took me about 20min in total from unboxing to getting everything put together.

2) Unit out of the box work well

3) MTM Foam Canon Attached easily to the standard SunJoe Wand using a 1/4" quick disconnect.

4) Matt from Obsessed Garage as well as allot of other people on this forum and other forums are correct about a few things that become annoying very quickly:
    - Pressure Washer Hose is way to short that came with the unit unless you feel like dragging the pressure washer everywhere.
    - Installing the MTM Foam Cannon on the front of the long wand is manageable but very unstable
    - the stupid M22/15mm fitting that they use on the machine are extremely stupid. there is no reason for this at all SunJoe could have used M22/14 fittings which almost every manufacturer uses (note who used M22 fittings) ( I will be writing a long letter to SunJoe about this as this is completely stupid)

5) Action Plan Going forward:
    - Swap out SunJoe hose with Norther Tools's (NorthStar Nonmarking Pressure Washer Hose — 4000 PSI, 50ft. x 3/8in., Model# 989401980)
    - Install NorthStar Pressure Washer Quick Coupler — 3/8in. Female, 4000 PSI, Brass, Model# ND10003P on Both ends of hose
    - Install M22 Female 15mm Twist Connect x 3\8 NPT Female (Non Standard M22 Connector) - EBay Item onto SunJoe Wand & Pressure washer along with 3/8" Coupler
    - Use MTM Hydro M407 Gun (3/8" couple on inlet port with mosmatic swivel) and 1/4" quick disconnect on outlet port. Purchased all of these items on Amazon along with the MTM foam Cannon as a bundle had to purchase the mosmatic swivel seperate.

Post Thanks / Like

For everyone who are Obsessed Garage followers, if you are looking for the Mosmatic Pressure Washer Gun with Built in Swivel and Mosmatic 20" bent Spray Wand you get get these parts at:
    https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-565...T-0BoCkOXw_wcB

they are 37% cheaper then purchasing them from Obsessed Garage.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast