autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

higher flow electric pressure washer?

ok so i have a sunjoe spx4000 and from watching matts videos on og i figure it puts out 1.45gpm and not even close to the stated 1.76. so id like to know if anyone knows of a higher gpm electric washer outside of kranzle? granted practically every brand inflates their numbers so its kind of hard to tell what the real world gpm is without getting one and testing it. mahalos

Post Thanks / Like

Re: higher flow electric pressure washer?

Sunjoe 9000 series has some high flow with lower pressure from the PW. If it's 9004-9006 that has it but look that up. It's like the kränzle PW specs but since the real world testing was little off with your modell. Those could be it too. But do a testing of your own and see how your PW works with your setup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Sunjoe 9000 series has some high flow with lower pressure from the PW. If it's 9004-9006 that has it but look that up. It's like the kränzle PW specs but since the real world testing was little off with your modell. Those could be it too. But do a testing of your own and see how your PW works with your setup.
    yes i saw those sunjoe 9000 ones but i believe none of them have the total stop where if you let off the trigger the motor stops. besides, sunjoe is so overrated. the actual flow is way less than stated. wish these brands put out real world specs. i believe the kranzle has that and in my opinion its preferred versus having it run all the time. was hoping to find a cheaper version of a kranzle with about a 1.8gpm real world measurement.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

The big issue is wattage. Once you step up to 220V models you get some serious power.

5. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bolts View Post
    yes i saw those sunjoe 9000 ones but i believe none of them have the total stop where if you let off the trigger the motor stops. besides, sunjoe is so overrated. the actual flow is way less than stated. wish these brands put out real world specs. i believe the kranzle has that and in my opinion its preferred versus having it run all the time. was hoping to find a cheaper version of a kranzle with about a 1.8gpm real world measurement.

of course we are looking at 250 on sale versus 1000 too. I can live without TSS and add a 3.0 tip to up the flow and drop pressure to around 1000-1100 personally.
    2018 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R Crystal White Pearl, 2014 Ford F-150 FX4 - Oxford White Clearcoat.

Post Thanks / Like

During the testing, one of the Karcher model was close to the flow of the Kranzle... I cannot recall which one but if you watch the tests on the Karchers you should be able to find out. It was like 1.7 GPM if memory serves, as opposed to Kranzle's 1.8

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest there is one I have tested out and has worked really really well. I was looking for a budget one in-between getting a higher end setup and after some research pulled the trigger on one off of Amazon. Specs are great and real world use is even better. After doing about 175 thorough washes with it, it started acting up. BUT, they come with a 3 year warranty and got a brand new one within 2 weeks.

Power Pressure Washer 2200 PSI
    1.76 GPM Electric 14.5Amp BRUSHLESS Induction Technology | The Next Generation of Pressure Washer | 4X More Lifespan | Ultra Low Sound

I won't link it because of the rules, but at the price, performance, and quality I couldn't recommend a better one.

9. Likes Gillyz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had my sun joe spx9004 wall mounted in the garage for 6+ months. Love it

I recently added the cart model of the same pressure washer on sale for $133/refurb on amazon just to get a 2nd one to keep for later on and have a cart model too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddear30 View Post
    I have had my sun joe spx9004 wall mounted in the garage for 6+ months. Love it

I recently added the cart model of the same pressure washer on sale for $133/refurb on amazon just to get a 2nd one to keep for later on and have a cart model too.

Would you be interested to do gpm test of your wall mounted 9004?

You could ad a certain amount of water before testing it in the bucket and then minus that from the total amount of water you get after the 1 minute you run it for. Just so you don't need to be useing a lid with a hole in it and that the water gets outside off the bucket when you start the PW. Would be interesting to see what the real flow is from it. Cause it's a very interesting PW with close specs to a Kränzle.

Post Thanks / Like

I may be able too.
    I haven't used the stock hose, gun, or stock orifice size though. Wouldn't be an exact test at all

13. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast