autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Frequently Asked Questions - UDOS RANDOM ORBIT POLISHER

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Thanks for continuing to chime in Jason. The types of comments you and everyone at Lake Country will see on this forum and other places in the blogosphere, most positive, a few negative, just goes to show how much interest and also excitement there is in the new tools from Lake Country.

Well said Mike. Your words speak for me - tons of interest/excitment in such a professional tool.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Brennan View Post
    Thank you for further reflection. We are finalizing many things on this machine. A couple things I can tell you for sure, never at any point was the idea or the goal to visit China to make this a reality. This was designed by multiple engineers with tool experience and aeronautic levels of engineering. This is not something found in third world countries for development. Multiple orbits is not an easy feat, although many may think it is. To arrive at such a machine is a marvel in and of itself. Balancing is not a simple task yet we have dynamic balance as opposed to static found in other machines. With that comes into play the backing plate. Yes it will have machine specific backing plates. Not to limit your choice, but the backing plates will be balanced to the machine. With multiple orbits it has to be this way. I've known the man behind this machine personally for about 15 years now, I don't know of anything he has done that was not engineered to a "T". I can also tell you this was not to enter a flooded market, it was to bring a premier machine, worthy of Lake Country, and to offer something that is not out there already.

Stay tuned!
    Great to hear this Jason - and echo what Mike said -> thanks for keeping us informed!!!!

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for further reflection. We are finalizing many things on this machine. A couple things I can tell you for sure, never at any point was the idea or the goal to visit China to make this a reality. This was designed by multiple engineers with tool experience and aeronautic levels of engineering. This is not something found in third world countries for development. Multiple orbits is not an easy feat, although many may think it is. To arrive at such a machine is a marvel in and of itself. Balancing is not a simple task yet we have dynamic balance as opposed to static found in other machines. With that comes into play the backing plate. Yes it will have machine specific backing plates. Not to limit your choice, but the backing plates will be balanced to the machine. With multiple orbits it has to be this way. I've known the man behind this machine personally for about 15 years now, I don't know of anything he has done that was not engineered to a "T". I can also tell you this was not to enter a flooded market, it was to bring a premier machine, worthy of Lake Country, and to offer something that is not out there already.

Stay tuned!
    Patented?
    2006 LR3 White // 2014 Boxster Agate Gray // 2012 Sentra Aspen White
    Sealant test resultsxxxxxDilution ratio chartxxxxxWheel cleaner info

Post Thanks / Like

Stay tuned!
    It sounds like it will not be made in China or third world countries, but will it be made in the USA?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RippyD View Post
    Patented?
    Absolutely patented, US and worldwide :-) You don't spend this much time without it lol

6. Likes Aaryn NZ, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

very cool, looking forward to seeing some videos of it in action!

Post Thanks / Like

Stay tuned!
    I understand Jason. It was why after some thinking and initially commenting, a bit in haste I might add, I commented again. I'm sure somebody evidently had their thinking caps on to engineer such a piece of equipment with such features.

Opinions are like they say, and many other forum members here have mentioned some good positives of having such a machine with such cutting edge features.

Wishing you and company best of luck for the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    It sounds like it will not be made in China or third world countries, but will it be made in the USA?
    That is still being finalized.

Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes Jason Brennan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice find and share Guz!

Cool to know more info on it.

The guy is a pretty darn good translator/interpreter!!!!

13. Likes The Guz liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast