autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

AutoSpector Detailing App!!!

How exciting!

I have been checking the App store every day this week after Mike posted the notification from the App store saying it was being reviewed. Today, it was there, & now I have it downloaded & cannot wait to eat my dinner & have a closer look at it. Having a quick browse, the AutoSpector App is very cool & I look forward to getting up to speed with it & putting it to work in the shop.

Thank you to everyone who worked on the AutoSpector App, I'm confident this will be fantastic in the day to day running of our business.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AutoSpector Detailing App!!!

It's very helpful.But what I do is point out any damage prior to touching it as well as camera shots.Before I ring the bell I scan the car from top to bottom, then address the damaged in front of the customer. DENTS are a problem they stick out when a car is clean.But having them sign a pre damaged form,they can't take you to court signatures cover your but.

Post Thanks / Like

Downloading now!

Post Thanks / Like

why!!!!!!!!!! please come to android soon... please, don't make me jump ship to apple, I beg you

Post Thanks / Like

So, I had a quick play around last night with the AutoSpector App, & it's full of great features. Even as GSKR points out about getting people's signatures - it has the ability to do so. I have noticed that every time I touched the "notes" button at the bottom of the screen, it kicked me out of the App all together, & didn't save what I had already done. More than likely this is an error on my part & a little "know how" will help me be more efficient. One more thing I found was - I couldn't add more than one vehicle to a single contact. Again, this is possibly me lacking any type of computer skills.

Looking forward to exploring a bit more today.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    So, I had a quick play around last night with the AutoSpector App, & it's full of great features. Even as GSKR points out about getting people's signatures - it has the ability to do so. I have noticed that every time I touched the "notes" button at the bottom of the screen, it kicked me out of the App all together, & didn't save what I had already done. More than likely this is an error on my part & a little "know how" will help me be more efficient. One more thing I found was - I couldn't add more than one vehicle to a single contact. Again, this is possibly me lacking any type of computer skills.

Looking forward to exploring a bit more today.

Aaryn NZ.
    I played with it a little on my lunch today. What a well thought out app. I am super impressed. Haven't come across any bugs yet so it sounds like you've explored further than I. I'm sure they'll be a few updates along the way.

$5 well spent!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
    I played with it a little on my lunch today. What a well thought out app. I am super impressed. Haven't come across any bugs yet so it sounds like you've explored further than I. I'm sure they'll be a few updates along the way.

$5 well spent!
    Agreed.

For what this can do in a shop/mobile opperation, this has paid for itself by the time it downloaded. The ability to update this as we go is fantastic as you stated. Very cool, keep me up to date with your findings/opinions.

Aaryn NZ.

Post Thanks / Like

Downloaded and played with App today. BRAVO, very good. I too struggled with getting kicked out of the app in the Notes section. I also struggle with the mandatory mileage in and mileage out on a quote. Probably user error and will continue to learn with it

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone. Love the look of the app and I'm sure the development team will work the kinks out but I'm having a few issues as well. I'm using it on my iPad and I get kicked out on the notes section and every time I make it to the second car view on the inspection feature. It also is not allowing me to input new clients. It just doesn't do anything when I hit the plus sign to add them. Looking forward to being able to use it though. This is going to be a game changer when the bugs are worked out!!

Post Thanks / Like

Another minor bug for me is that I can't send the PDF to a client or print it once I am viewing it. It keeps booting me out of the program. Anyone else figure out another way to do it? I figured out how to get everything else to work and how to work around the other few issues.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast