autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Folding Towels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ltoman
    Think about it - we don't tell our spouses, then together, what a load of products we would have, eh?
    My husband does not care enough to notice, as long as I do his cars too. He has no clue what I am spending, or I would be DEAD!!LOL
    My wife does notice, she's the one that handles the finances, I'm dumb for numbers lol But I have spent over $200.00 easy in the last month and planning to spend another $200.00by Feb!

Joey

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot
    My wife does notice, she's the one that handles the finances, I'm dumb for numbers lol But I have spent over $200.00 easy in the last month and planning to spend another $200.00by Feb!

Joey
    Oh gosh, think I topped you there and I want to order again!! What else did you want to buy? We could swap samples to try new stuff if you like - pm if so!
    CRAZY LAUREN
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    Think about it - we don't tell our spouses, then together, what a load of products we would have, eh?
    My husband does not care enough to notice, as long as I do his cars too. He has no clue what I am spending, or I would be DEAD!!LOL
    I've been bringing my packages in the garage, hoping she doesn't notice. However, yesterday, my daughter (she's 6) saw the package on the doorstep when we got home and helped me by bringing it in the house, so my wife saw the package...of course there was more microfibers inside.

It's hard to explain why you need more microfibers, especially while I am up to almost 300 of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jsfofec
    I've been bringing my packages in the garage, hoping she doesn't notice. However, yesterday, my daughter (she's 6) saw the package on the doorstep when we got home and helped me by bringing it in the house, so my wife saw the package...of course there was more microfibers inside.

It's hard to explain why you need more microfibers, especially while I am up to almost 300 of them.
    300?
    think i have ten!
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    300?
    think i have ten!
    I at the most have 12... oh, boy, this is addicting. I'll check for you what I can share with you, and will let you know via PM. What do you have? If you can, PM me...

Joey

Post Thanks / Like
    I use mostly the cheap Costco and Sams Club MF towels. I keep around 100 in use at work and they are carried in 2 draw string cloth laundry bags. After a few months they get replaced and the old ones move into the house. I fold the ones in the house in quarters so they can stack in a cabinet. We use them around the house for various cleaning tasks or just as a napkin. The worst of the towels or when I just have too many to store in the cabinet get moved to the garage where I use them for whatever or give them to family and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    300?
    think i have ten!
    It is a sickness I'm actually using about 40-50, the rest are in waiting...waiting for the opportunity to fill in for a fallen towel

Post Thanks / Like
    I have hundreds of towels and my wife knows about them. She never says a word. I think it is because she has 11 computers, over 40 PDA"s, and so many shoes that we have rented a storage garage to store them. LOL!! I lied about the shoes but not the storage garage that is where my woodworking tools will go.
    cwcad

Do What You Say....Say What You Do!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life's details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cwcad
    she has 11 computers, over 40 PDA"s, and so many shoes that we have rented a storage garage to store them. LOL!! I lied about the shoes but not the storage garage that is where my woodworking tools will go.
    Tell me you are kidding - this is a joke, right? Or part of what she does for a living? No one could possibly end up with over 40 pda's...
    the computers, maybe....is she hosting a website or a domain or something?
    i gotta know.
    (never know when you need ammo against hubby!)
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    I was only kidding about the shoes. Even though she has a lot of them.

It is a hobby and a lifestyle. My wife has a PhD. in Informational Technology. She also has a lot of E-Books which is part of the obcession. She is heavily involved in trying to get the EBook world mainstream. Which is what her docotrate was all about.

I feed the obcession since I just purchased the Treo 680 to add to an already abundant collection. She reads books, watches TV, listens to music as well as movies on most if not all of them. I am sure that the PDA"s do more than that but that is what I am aware of or interested in. She builds as well as repairs all of the desk top computers. Each one of them has a specific purpose. Although they do not work every day..... they do all work. I for got about the laptops as well. I think that she has six or seven of them besides my own Alienware.
    cwcad

Do What You Say....Say What You Do!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life's details

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast