autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dg931&onr

Post Thanks / Like

Dg931&onr

This morning I made up a QD with the DG rinseless wash with aquawax (931) as per bottle directions and I already had a mix of the ONR wash and shine as a QD as per bottle directions, this is only my personal opinion but at my age and all the vehicles I've washed and detailed in my life these DG products are amazing; I'm seriously considering just sticking with all there products because I'm tired of trying other products (some a lot more $) and unsatisfied with the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 931 and love it for rinseless. I need to try it at quick detailer ratio! Does it leave the paint as slick as using aquawax?
    Everything I've tried from duragloss has exceeded my expectations. Great line of products to say the least, at awesome prices.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dg931&onr

Quote Originally Posted by KillaCam View Post
    I have 931 and love it for rinseless. I need to try it at quick detailer ratio! Does it leave the paint as slick as using aquawax?
    Everything I've tried from duragloss has exceeded my expectations. Great line of products to say the least, at awesome prices.
    Yes it did for me, my lsp on my 2013 black ram sport is collinite 476s and it left it slick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pld View Post
    Yes it did for me, my lsp on my 2013 black ram sport is collinite 476s and it left it slick.
    Just tried it out today. It left the paint feeling very silky smooth like. I feel like aquawax makes it feel slick. I really liked using it and I will definitely alternate between the 931 and aquawax. I think 931 had a bit more cleaning power than AW.
    After wiping down the entire car after I blow dried it with the leaf blower, I only used 1 ounce of product. I also did all of my glass too.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.